Applications are invited for Principal at Sant Gajanan Maharaj College Of Pharmacy
Shivaji University, established in 1962, is named after the Great Maratha Warrior and founder of the Maratha empire Chhatrapati Shivaji. It was inaugurated on 18th November, 1962 by Dr. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India. One of the major objectives behind foundation of this University was to cater to the regional needs of South Maharashtra. The jurisdiction of the University is spread over three districts viz. Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara with strength of about 2,00,000 students studying in 225 affiliated colleges and recognised institutes.
Post : Principal
No of Posts : 01
Open Post : 01
1. Educational qualification, pay scale and service conditions are as prescribed by the UGC, Govt. of Maharashtra and shivaji University, Kolhapur from time to time.
2. Appointment to the post of Principal will be for a period of 5 years from the date of appointment of Up to the attainment of the age of superannuation of the candidate, whichever is earlier.
3. Please note that the recruitment procedure initiated by this advertisement subject to decision by Hon. Bombay High-court, Aurangabad Bench on write petition No. 12051/2015.
4. Applicants who are already in service they should apply through proper channel.
5. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
6. Apply giving full particulars within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the undersigned.
Sant Gajanan Maharaj Rural Hospital & Research Center’s
Sant Gajanan Maharaj College Of Pharmacy, Mahagaon
Site - Chinchewadi, Gadhinglaj-Halkarni road.
Tal. Gadhinglaj, Dist- Kolhapur - 416503 (Maharashtra)
Last Date : 4th December, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database