In February 2013, Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK), a Child Health Screening and Early Intervention Services Programme to provide comprehensive care to all the children (from birth to 18 years of age) in the community. The objective of this ambitious programme is to improve the overall quality of life of children through early detection and management of birth Defects, Diseases, Deficiencies, Developmental Delays including Disability (4Ds) and provision of universal health care to children from birth to 18 years of age.All the children identified with any of the 4Ds will be given medical as well a s surgical treatment free of cost. The program has huge potential to alleviate future suffering of these children in the state, in general and those from rural areas, in particular, as equitable child health care. Moreover it will also reduce the out of pocket expenditure of the poor families spent on the treatment of health conditions in childhood. Haryana becomes the second state after Maharashtra to roll out this program in India.
Post : Pharmacist
Program : RBSK
Place of Posting : MHT 105 Civil Hospital
Qualification : Minimum qualification 12th, D.pharma, Pharmacist Act 1948 notification from recoganized university. Valid registration with Pharmacy Council of Haryana, Computer Proficiency.
Experience (in years) : Desirable: 2 year post qualification experience, knowledge of hindi upto matric standard
Max Age Limit : 55 years
Salary/ Honorarium (in Rs.) : 11900/-
Date of Interview : 21/12/2017
General information for candidates:
1. The list of posts is to be filled on contract basis for financial year 2017-18 upto 31.03.2018, in the District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panipat under National Health Mission Haryana likely to be extended for next financial year on performance basis is enclosed herewith.
2. The Essential Qualifications, Honorarium and other requirements for different posts are enclosed herewith.
3. The applicant can download the application format from the website of NHM Haryana nrhmharyana.gov.in/. A fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is required to be deposited in form of IPO or DDin favour of District Health and Family Welfare Society, Panipat with duly completed application forms.
4. Selection criteria for recruitment for these posts will be as per guidelines NHM Haryana Memo No. 1/764 NHM/A4/2015/13067-87 dated Panchkula 05.03.2015 (copy enclosed).
5. The reservation of the posts will be as per Haryana Government policy.
6. Interviews will be taken for only those candidates who will qualify the written test. There is no written tests for doctors and Class IV candidates.
7. There can be increase/decrease in number of posts advertised which will be the sole discretion of District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panipat.
8. Separate Application Form Will be filled for different post.
9. Last Date for the receipt of duly completed Application Forms along with all relevant documentsis 12- 12-2017 upto 05:00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database