Vacancy for Manager in NPPA & Patent Filling at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post : Manager-NPPA & Patent Filling
- Manage Pharma Pricing related issues with the objective to ensure compliances related to Drug Pricing (Drugs Price Control Order and National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority)
- Thorough understanding of the functioning of NPPA & its guidelines.
- Interpreting and enforcing court or governmental authority or agency decisions and interacting & negotiating with legal representatives of government or law enforcement authorities
- Manage and organize a directory of all the notifications & compliance regarding DPCO 2013 and other guidelines notified by the govt. time to time.
- IPR Filing, Prosecution & Maintenance
- Registration requirements for new Patent applications and supervision of Trademark matters
- Responsible for Patent Prosecution and renewal of existing Patents.
- Communication with other departments, Correctness and Completeness in documents, Appropriate documentation & file maintenance.
- Update of Patent Database
- IPR Advisory, Transactional & Other Functions
- Research & preparation of Opinions and Notes on IP & Legal statutory and policy issues.
- Drafting of applications, petitions, legal notices, reply etc. and Drafting & Review of Techno-legal documents such as licensing Agreements/CDA’s/Technology Transfer Agreements, Consultancy Agreements and other transactional instruments.
- Pre-grant and Post-grant oppositions and other techno-legal matters related to patents.
- Must have worked in accordance to Pricing policy guidelines for Pharma/Biotech Organization
- Good understanding about (NPPA 2012) and DPCO 2013
- Basic understanding of PCT, National Phase & Convention Application
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Age: 30 to 35 Years
Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Compensation: Best in the industry
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology
Functional Area: NPPA & Patent Filling
Send your application to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database