Vacancy for Junior Product Manager at Bayer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. The company’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time Bayer creates value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Post : Jr Product Manager
• Responsible for developing and executing marketing plan.
• Ensure alignment with global brand strategy with GCBU.
• Forecast annual sales volume and review on a monthly basis in order to achieve the targeted accuracy
• Conducts analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competitive, category, customer and consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity and market performance.
• Analyzes consumer and market trends to develop new product pipeline to support sustainable brand growth.
• Works closely with communication agency to build, implement and execute media mix plans, as well as lead communication process (briefing, creative route test and production)
• Manages and develops team members respecting LIFE principles.
• Ensure compliance of marketing activities with all local and global regulations.
• Relevant experience (after graduation - internship period is not considered), in Marketing, Trade/Shopper Marketing, Innovation and/or Market Intelligence in Multinational companies (FMCG / Pharma)
• University degree and post-graduation (desirable): Business administration, Marketing, Advertising or related areas.
• Advanced knowledge in English and Portuguese languages.
• Business and analytical skills. Sense of urgency to get things done; with result driven attitude and ownership.
Experience : 6-8 years
Education : B.Sc/B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Product
End Date: 15th December, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database