Career for Pharmacists under District Health Society | Government of India
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India. This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. This comprises of two island groups - the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands - which separate the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean. These two groups are separated by the 10° N parallel, the Andamans lying to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south. The capital of this territory is the Andamanese town of Port Blair.There are 572 islands in the territory, of which only some 38 are permanently inhabited. Most of the islands (about 550) are in the Andamans group, 26 of which are inhabited.
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the fulfillment of below mentioned vacancies under District Health Society, Nicobar on Contract Basis.
Post : Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy)
Salary : Rs. 16,000/-
Place of posting : Nicobar District
1) Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institution. Registration with pharmacy council under section-12 of Pharmacy Act 1948
2) Familiarity with computer and internet use to feed data of screening.
1. The appointments will be made purely on contract basis and on consolidated pay as shown against each post. IN CASE IF IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT/FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORT COMINGS IS/ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION, HIS/HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to apply in the prescribed format.
3. The number of posts mentioned in the notice is tentative and subject to change.
4. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
5. Selected candidates will have to work in remote/hard areas and also other remote hard area on as and when required basis.
6. Incomplete/defective applications, applications without requisite certificates and photograph of the candidates shall be summarily rejected.
7. The engagement will be as per the guidelines of respective NHM programme under District Health Society, Nicobar on Contract basis for a period of 11 months except Medical Officer under RNTCP which are eligible for 01 year from the day of signing the contract the selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in the Nicobar District. Any extension or renewal appointment beyond this duration, if any, will be subject to a review of performance and contribution towards work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually agreed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under District Health Society, Nicobar.
Find more info on Next Page...