Recruitment for Pharmacist at NALCO | Government of India Enterprise
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around Rs.8000 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Smelter & Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position:
Post : Pharmacist Gr.III
Pay scale : Rs 11700-3%-27500/-
Upper age limit (in years) as on 31/12/2017 : 45
Minimum requisite qualification and experience : Matric/Higher Secondary/10+2 in science with recognized diploma in Pharmacist must be registered under Pharmacy Council Act and should have 02 years post qualification experience.
1. For claiming the benefit of reservation/ concessions applicable for PWDs, the candidates shall have to submit a disability certificate as per the provisions of Chapter-VII(Rule-17 to Rule-20) of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules,2017 of the Notification No. G.S.R. 591(E) dated 15.06.2017 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
2. Only such PWD candidates would be eligible to get the benefit of reservation/ concessions who suffer from not less than 40 % of relevant disability.
3. Only full time Regular courses will be considered. This shall include Class X & XII examination, all Diploma(s), Graduation & Post Graduation except CA/ICWA qualification as specified under the minimum essential qualification(s) column.
4. All qualifications must be from recognized Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognized Universities and Institutes /UGC recognized Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concernedstatutory council(wherever applicable).
5. The candidates should possess valid employment exchange registration card.
Find more info on Next Page ...