Career for freshers M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm as ECG ANALYST TRAINEE (100 posts) in HealthWatch
CHC Health Care, a part of CHC Group is a leading international health care KPO and BPO service provider with 10 years of rich experience in this domain with a strong professional work force of 200+ with a projection to cross 500+ by end of 2015.
Post: ECG ANALYST TRAINEE
No.of post: 100
• Analyze diagnostic tests to measure a patient's heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm and help physicians find irregularities in the heart and blood vessels.
• Takes routine EKGs and/or rhythm strips as requested, using the proper technique Recognizes atypical electrocardiogram pattern, and determines whether there is any external interferences
• Demonstrate high level ability to recognize normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated computer literacy.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrate mature, sound judgment.
1.Good Computer Usage Skills.
2.Good English Written Skills.
3.Ability to Work in different shifts( For Boys)
4.For Girls only Day Shifts.
5.Willing to build a long term career in healthcare.
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Interested candidate can come for a face to face interview at below mentioned address detail:
A CHC Healthcare Company – In the service of humanity since 2005
26/1, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110 008, India
Nearest Metro Station: Patel Nagar(Blue LIne)
Nearest Landmark: Pooja Park; Axis Bank
Interview timing: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Interview Dates: All Working days (Monday-Saturday)
CHC Health Care
See All Other Jobs in our Database