Job for Assistant Manager in Technology Transfer at RB | M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Mucinex, Lysol, MegaRed, Finish and Airwick.
Post : Assistant Manager – Technology Transfer
• Responsible for execution technology transfer process of NPD/EPD projects as per relevant Global and Local SOPs.
• Responsible for Engineering/ Stretch study (if applicable) and process validation batches processing of technology transfer projects, execution of technology transfer activities.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of process technology.
• Responsible to ensure full GMP and GLP compliance in the Tech. Transfer documents.
• To perform process technology development to achieve strategic imperatives and improve cost effectiveness.
• To implement the Technology Transfer process and to ensure that robust reproducible and efficient manufacturing processes are transferred into Production from R&D, contract manufacturers or other Reckitt Benckiser sites
• To ensure smooth Technology Transfer of NPD/EPD projects as assign.
• Risk and capability assessment at the start and after each stage completion.
• Assessment for RM requirements and provide Purchase requisitions request for project execution.
• To review & approve execution documents like protocol, reports, batch manufacturing records etc. of technology transfer activity.
• Ensure major projects are rapidly carried through to completion within time and that the promised savings are fully delivered and recognisable.
• Assist in organising Idea Generation Session and delivering of Cost Savings – Squeeze projects.
• Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with Healthcare quality System.
Cross Functional Responsibilities:
• To ensure that the company’s strategic imperatives as they relate to the Technical Department are implemented
• To support the Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facilities providing technical support as required, working with the Regional Supply Heads to support global manufacturing and engineering strategies
• Management of NPD/EPD/Cost Saving projects by working closely with the cross functional teams with Quality, Operation, Engineering, Regulatory, HME, Procurement, Planning & Logistics and Finance.
Find More Info go to Next Page...