GVK Biosciences require Research Associate - M.Pharm / M.Sc
GVK Biosciences (GVK BIO) is Asia’s leading Discovery Research and Development organization. GVK BIO provides a broad spectrum of services, stand-alone and integrated, across the R&D value chain. GVK BIO’s discovery services consist of Chemistry, Biology and Informatics; the development services include Clinical research, Clinical pharmacology and Process R&D.
Post : Research Associate
• Conduct In vitro ADME studies for Physico chemical characterization
• Conduct Met stab, protein binding, Cyp inhibition assays for intial screening of the compounds
• Develop and validate HPLC or LC-MS/MS methods for the analysis of In-vitro ADME samples
• Execute, analyze and report experiments, write reports; collaborate with others within and outside the group
• Maintenance and calibration of equipments required for ADME studies (Standards Changed)
• Knowledge of DMPK science and experience in applying DMPK concepts to drug discovery and drug development
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Familiarity with GLP/OECD/REACH and other US/European agency guidelines on in vitro/in vivo toxicity assays
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
• Analyze data and draft report. Assist in In-vivo pharmacokinetics study.
• Handling of projects in invitro ADME assays, execution with various analytical techniques.
• Write SOPs as per need and adhere to current SOPs.
• Perform additional related duties as assigned by Superior
Qualification: M.Pharm(Pharmacology) /M Sc(Biology / Biosciences)
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: DMPK
See All Other Jobs in our Database