Career as General Manager Quality Assurance at CMSS | Salary: 1,50,000/month - Govt Job
Career at Central Medical Services Society as General Manager (Quality Assurance)
Name of Post: General Manager – Quality Assurance
Number of Posts: 1 (One)
Emoluments: 1,50,000/- per month (Consolidated-all inclusive)
Whether Selection Post: On contractual basis for a period not exceeding 5 years or up to reaching the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
Age limit for direct recruitment: Upto 61 years of age as on the date of advertisement
1)To ensure that all procured goods are of the highest quality and meet the specifications as per the purchase order.
2) To ensure that the quality does not deteriorate during storage and distribution.
3) To put in place excellent, quality assurance system through the procurement cycle starting from sourcing till final distribution to ensure the quality of health sector goods.
4)Providing advice on all technical issues relating to procurement of Health Sector Goods.
5)Formulating the generic specifications of health sector goods in consultation with all stakeholders and its up-gradation from time to time.
6) To conduct inspection & testing of contracted goods to ensure supply as per contract specifications.
7) Assessment of vendors, vendor rating and registration of suppliers to maintain directory of suppliers.
8) Creation of unified standards for inspection of manufactures and suppliers to assess compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
9) Assessment and empanelment of external inspection agencies.
10) To provide inputs to the Supply Chain Management System.
11) E-procurement relating to quality assurance issues.
12) Other duties as specified or assigned by the Director General /CEO.
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience for direct recruitment
M. Pharma/ M.Sc(Chemistry)/Post Graduate in Bio-Technology
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.