Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University was established in Lucknow in 1996 as Central University (By an Act of Parliament 1994) with the objects of promoting advance knowledge by instructional and research facilities in science, key and frontier areas of technology and other allied disciplines. This University is the Post-Graduate and research niversity & main objective of this University is to promote professional studies, Inter-disciplinary studies, research and development activities.
With reference to Advertisement no. 02/BBAU/2016 dated 24.06.2016, exceptionally qualified candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview for Assistant Professor (on contract) for BBAU, Lucknow and Assistant Professor (on contract) / Guest Faculty for Satellite Campus of BBAU at Amethi for the following courses / subjects as per date and time mentioned below:
Post: Guest Faculty
Department of Pharmaceutical science
Specialization: M. Pharm Courses (Pharmaceutics & Pharmacology)
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding in enactment.
3. First class Masters Degree in pharmacy (Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology) and as per UGC and PCI norms. Desirable Qualification: GATE/GPAT/NET qualified in relevant area.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & ESSENTIAL INFORMATION:
1. Interested Candidates are required to report one hour before the scheduled time of Interview with duly filled in Application Form (available on website) along with all original documents (also bring one set of photocopy of all the self-attested documents) with two color photographs otherwise his / her application form will not be entertained.
2. The number of positions will be based on requirement of the particular Department and will be fixed at the time of interview.
3. Candidates selected for Guest Faculty will be required to join their duties immediately.
4. Appointment on Guest Faculty will be purely temporary in nature and will be paid Rs. 1,000/- per lecture to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month. Appointment will be for one semester only.
For More Information go to Next Page
5. BBAU reserves the right to cancel all and / or any position without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules.
7. No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interview. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
8. Interview date and time are tentative and subject to change which shall be notified from time to time on BBAU website.
Walk in Interview :
Date: 27/07/ 2017
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Venue: Dean Office, School for Biosciences & Biotechnology (SB&BT), BBAU, Lucknow
BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY
(A Central University)
Vidya Vihar, Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow-226025
See All Other Jobs in our Database