GPSSB, ahmedabad invites online applications for direct recruitment of compunder or pharmacists (class-3). Candidates can apply from 17-11-2016 to 30-11-2016 (till night 11.59 hour) and exam bees should be deposited in post ofiice till 02-12-2016. Candidate should upload recent photograph and signature in scan format.
No.of Post: 155
Chhota Udaipur- 20
Devbhumi Dwarka - 06
Gandhinagar - 01
Gir Somnath - 05
Other - 21
1. Candidate should have degree in pharmacy from state or central government recognised university or UGC act 1956 section-3 recognised deemed university or equivalent or
Diploma in pharmacy from recognized university with 2 years of of exp in dispencing of drugs in hospital or dispensory.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of computer.
3. should have adequate knowledge of Gujarati & Hindi.
4. Candidate should be registered as Pharmacist under pharmacy act 1948 in Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
1. Candidate should have all educational qualification as per advertisement on 30/11/2016
2. Candidate should have educational qualification from recognized university/Institute.
Age limit: Age should not be more than 35 years.
General category ladies candidates- 05 years
Reserved category gents candidates- 05 years
Reserved category ladies candidates- 10 years
General category Physical handicapped gents candidates- 10 years
General category Physical handicapped ladies candidates- 15 years
Reserved category Physical handicapped gents candidates- 15 years
Reserved category Physical handicapped ladies candidates- 20 years
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
Salary: Rs. 13500/- fixed salary for first 5 years.
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian national
Candidates who are of unreserved category should have to pay examination fees. Candidate have to take print out of challan from website and visit the near by post office. Candidate have to pay Rs. 100 as a board fees with 12 rs. postal charges (total 112 Rs) on or before 02/12/2016
Exam paper: Time- one hour; Total marks- 100
1. Gujarati language and grammar 20 marks
2. English grammar 20 marks
3. General knowledge 25 marks
4. Post related questions 35 marks
Last Date: 30th November, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database