The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India proposes to engage the services of the following personnel on contract basis, as per the details given below. The engagement will be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. The selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview to be held on the dates noted thereagainst, in the Central Council for Research in Siddha, SCRI Building (III Floor), Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106. A written test will be held, if need be, depending on the number of candidates, followed by the interview on the same day, of those candidates, who qualify in the written test. The decision of the Competent Authority will be final in this regard.
No.of post: 02
Essential: 1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognized Board or University
2. Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy of two year duration conducted by a recognized Board/ University/Institution
3. Two years experience preferably in the dispensary/ Hospital in Siddha Medicine or in a recognized pharmacy.
Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Hindi
Age limit: not exceeding 28 years
Remuneration: Rs 18000/- (consolidated)
Place of posting: Siddha Clinical Research Unit, Ayurveda & Unani Tibbia College and Hospital, Karol Bagh, New Delhi – One
AYUSH Wellness Clinic, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi – One
1. Age and experience of the candidates will be determined as on 1st November, 2015. Age relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government Rules
2. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, which may be curtailed or extended at any time at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The engagement of above posts will be purely on contractual basis and it confers NO right to claim for continuation or regularization of appointment
4. The candidates who fulfill the requirements may attend the walk-in-Interview alongwith an application in the prescribed format (Annexure I).
5. The candidates should bring with them the originals of all the documents/certificates etc. for verification.
6. The Competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the application of any candidate.
7. The number of posts may vary depending on the Council’s requirements.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
9. The candidates should report for Interview at 09.30 AM on the respective dates.
10. Interested candidates may, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
11. Verification of documents will be done before the interview.
12. Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For more info on Next Page...
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email
List of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to be submitted on the day of interview
1) Age proof - Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate – No other document like TC/University certificate/Registration certificate will be accepted
2) Educational Qualification: All semesters/year-wise mark sheets Diploma certificate issued by Recognized University/ Institution
3) Community Certificate: SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (only if age relaxation is claimed)
4) Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Medical Board in case of PH candidates. (only if age relaxation is claimed)
5) Experience certificate: Certificate indicating clearly the name of the Organization, duration of employment (date, month & year), nature of duties, pay drawn, etc.
Note: The candidates should also bring one set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents/ certificates, etc.
Central Council for Research in Siddha
SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106
Date and time of interview: Saturday, 28.11.2015 at 11:00 AM
See All B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PharmaTutor Magazine- Latest Issues