Opportunity for Pharmacist in Lady Hardinge Medical College & Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital
Applications are invited from candidates belonging to Person with Disabilities (PWD) category for filling up the following posts at Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi on regular basis by Direct Recruitment under speacial recruitment drive for PWDs.
No.of post: 01-VH
Pay band: I + 2800 G.P.
Age: 18-25 years (Relexation as per Govt. Rules)
1. 10+2 with science subjects,
2. Two years diploma in pharmacy; and
3. Registration with state pharmacy council.
1. Age relaxable to Central Govt, employees/candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, as per Govt, of India provisions/guidelines.
2. Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) should submit the Caste Certificate for owing the benefit of reservation along with the application form.
3. Crucial date for determination the age limit will be the last date of submission of application form.
4. The application should be in the prescribed format as mentioned above.
5. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for their interview/test.
6. Selected candidates will be under probation for two years.
7. Candidates will be appointed after detailed verification of character and antecedents by Police Authorities.
1. Photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer will be submitted with duly completed application from in all respects.
a. Academic/Technical Certificate
b. Matriculation Certificate & Mark sheet (for age proof).
c. Latest coloured photograph - one (in addition to the photograph pasted on the application form)
d. One self addressed envelops duly affixed with postage stamps of Rs. 25/-
e. Physical Disability Certificate issued by recognized institutions.
Address and Last Date of Receipt of complete Application For:
Completed application form will be sent to “The Additional Medical Supdt., Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospitals, Bangla Sahib Marg, New Delhi-110001.” Last date of receipt of application is 15 days from the publication of advertisement (candidates residing in far flung areas viz. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Panji division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep may submit their application within 21 days after publication of advertisement).
Last date: 30th November 2015
PWDs Category at KSCH
Govt. of India
Lady Hardinge Medical College & Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital
Bangla Sahib Marg, New Delhi
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.