Opening for Executive/Sr. Executive – Chemistry R&D in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Executive/Sr. Executive – Chemistry Research And Development
- To Conduct Lab Experiments as per the directions from Group Leader.
- Analysis of Experimental Data.
- Documentation of experiments conducted.
- Maintenance of Laboratory Equipment.
- Indenting of Lab Chemicals
- Organize experimental activities safely and in cost effective manner.
- Practice and suggest innovation in day to day operations
- To ensure planning, execution and timely delivery of given work.
- Basic knowledge of computer and software like chemdraw will be an advantage
Experience: 0-3 years in Chemistry
Age: 22-30 years
Education: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 20th December, 2015
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.