Work as Assistant Professors in Pharmaceutical Science at Assam University
Assam University came into existence through Assam (Central) University Act, 1989(Established under an Act of Parliament) . It was established in 1994,since then the University is steadily becoming an excellent centre of learning. The campus, situated in Dargakona, about 20 kms from Silchar, is set amid sprawling hillocks, a typical landscape in the North East. The campus in an area of 600 acres surrounded by lakes and mountains provides an ideal environment for academic pursuit.
Post: Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Science (UR) (post code: Pharm.Sc/ATPS/3-2014/UR); Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Science (ST) (post code: Pharm.Sc/ATPS/3-2014/ST)
Essential Qualification for the post of Assistant Professor in Pharmacy discipline.
1. A basic degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
2. Registration as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 as amended from time to time, including any Succeeding enactments.
3. First class Master’s degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2. Papers presented at conferences and / or in refereed journals
Important Notes & Instructions
1. The medium of instruction in the University is English
2. Candidates in service should submit application through proper channel or enclose "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE", from their present employer. However, an advance copy may be sent directly. Application received after stipulated date or incomplete will not be entertained and shall be rejected; no further correspondence will be made in this regard.
3. For all teaching posts, the eligibility criteria shall be in accordance with the latest UGC regulations & MHRD guidelines.
4. Mere submission of application / satisfying the eligibility criteria does not entail the candidate to be called for interview. University reserves the right to shortlist the applications and call for interview whenever interview is held. The University also reserves the right to reject the candidature of the candidate at any stage of recruitment / selection process, if anything found false, tampered, fabricated or suppression of any information while registering the application and submitting the certificate/ testimonials.
5. University reserves the right to consider names of suitable candidates who may not apply formally.
6. If there is any change in the address after submission of application, the candidates should in his/ her own interest arrange with the post office concerned for redirection of the communication from old to new address.
7. Separate application is required to be submitted for each Post.
8. Against specific reserved community quota, only candidates of that particular community will be considered. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the master's level for the SC/ST category for all posts and to the physically and visually handicapped persons in appointments as Assistant Professor. Please note - (a) Caste certificate from competent authority for SC, & ST candidates in the prescribed format have to be produced. PWD candidates claiming the benefits of reservations should submit a copy of Medical Certificate as specified in the disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability. (b) If the candidates wish to be considered against a specific community quota and tick the community column accordingly, their application will be rejected unless proof of community in the prescribed format is enclosed.
(c) Any subsequent representation for change of community status will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. Reservation is available for Persons with disabilities under section 33 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & full Participation) Act, 1995. As reservation for physically challenged candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz SC/ST /OBC/PWD/UR).
10. Applicants for the reserved post of OBC are required to submit a certificate regarding his / her "OBC Status and belongingness to NON - CREAMY LAYER" from the appropriate authority.
11. The application form should be written and signed by the candidate in his own handwriting only.
12. Candidate should clearly mention the Post Code and Campus otherwise application will be rejected summarily.
13. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other purpose.
14. The crucial date of eligibility shall be the last date of submission of the application form.
15. The University reserves the right to postpone / cancel this recruitment exercise for any / all the posts without assigning any reason.
16. Candidates who will attend the interview for the post of Professor and or equivalent will be reimbursed AC III tire train fare through shortest route and those who will attend the interview for the post of Associate Professor & Assistant Professor and/ or equivalent will be paid III tier Sleeper class train fare through shortest route on production of relevant tickets only. Bus fare shall be reimbursed only if there is no rail connectivity.
17. The leave vacancies are co-terminus with the termination of the leave of the incumbent concerned vis-a-vis joining back of the incumbent concerned.
18. Canvassing in favour of candidature both direct and indirect is strictly prohibited. Violation of this code of conduct will be treated as misconduct and will be brought to the notice of selection committee. The University reserves the right to cancel candidature of such candidates at any point of time if found in canvassing in any form.
19. Details of eligibility, qualification, experience, Pay Scale etc and application form can be obtained at http://aus.ac.in " .Application fee: - Rs. 450.00 including OBC (SC, ST, PWD candidates shall have to pay Rs. 50/- as postal expenses. The filled in application form is to be submitted in a sealed cover super scribed with "Post applied for & Campus" with Advertisement no. etc to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar-788 011. Mode of Payment: Application fee has to be submitted through demand draft only drawn in favour of Finance Officer, Assam University, Silchar payable at UCO Bank, Silchar (Branch Code 2005) or State Bank of India, Silchar (Branch Code 7061). Other mode of payment of application fee shall not be accepted.
20. Last date for receipt of filled in application form 04/12/2014. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after the last date of receipt of application form will be summarily rejected.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.