Swanzo Care Diagnostics requires Sollar Panel Installer, Solar Technical Assistant, Data Collection Assistant, Data Application Specialist, Research Assistant, Research Coordinator, Lab technician, Medical diagnostics and device coordinator, Liason Pharma
US based company with global presence and goal to uplift developing countries is ready to accept applications for their entry and experienced level positions. They have open positions in Engineering, Computer and Healthcare projects in India. Permanent position with multinational openings, job begins 2015, training enrollment required for beginners. Qualified and experienced applicants will be allowed to appear in written and oral exam without any training.
Post: Sollar Panel Installer, Solar Technical Assistant, Data Collection Assistant, Data Application Specialist, Research Assistant, Research Coordinator, Lab technician, Medical diagnostics and device coordinator, Liason Pharmacist
RECRUITMENT'S FOR INDIA
1. 100 per state of INDIA – For Health Care Research
2. 200 for sanitation and water research
The open position needs enthusiastic applicants who would have desire to progress internationally. Those have dedication to uplift India and other developing countries in building the healthcare system in eradicating diseases involving sanitation system, water purification system, all in all bringing India to a higher level.
Swanzo with global presence and goal to uplift developing countries through India and USA Government organization is ready to accept applications for their entry and experienced level positions. Each applicant has to write entrance exam to qualify for first year position in India after which followed by employment position in USA and Canada. Company will train qualified applicants who will be working in India, at company’s cost. Applicants applying for USA, CANADA, DUBAI positions will have to pay training cost. As Govt. has strict regulations for healthcare workers so all employees have to write exam and take training to maintain USA standards.
In INDIA these are Permanent positions with multinational openings, job begins in 2015, training enrollment required for beginners. Qualified and experienced applicants will be allowed to appear in written and oral exam. All applications will be considered on first come first serve basis, limited seats available. Application acceptance will be sealed once required numbers of applications are received. Examination fees will be applied. Written Examination sites Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Kochi, Patna, Ranchi, Chandigarh
Nov 23 – Dec 30/ Step 1 Application with Resume acceptance & certificates, exam fees 500.00 INR
Jan 1 – 10/ Step 2 Release of examination entrance pass
Jan 15/ Step 3 Examination
Jan 20 – 25/ Step 4 Final face to face interview by USA team /Telephonic Interview
Jan26 – Feb15/Step 5 Employment signing and Training begin
Feb16/ Step 6 Job begin
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
It is mandatory for all applicants to send application and fee receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
1. Application will be accepted on first come first basis
2. Applicant are required to submit fee to the mentioned bank account or in cash to the concerned people of that area (CRC which is working)
3. Examination fee will be non refundable Rs.500.00 for positions in India and 200.00USD for position in USA
4. After submitting the fee along with duly filled application form, candidate has to send the scan copy of fee payment receipt by email to US office and also to local Indian office, after that applicant will get time and place of the examination center with admit card , only candidate having admit card will allowed to appear in exam
5. After qualifying the 1st round, there will be telephonic interview and live interview.
6. Offer letters will be issued to only those candidates, who will clear written as well as telephonic and live interview .
7. For positions in India 1st month salary will be deducted as initial training fee as we have to follow the US guideline so every candidate has to go under specific training. USA job applicants will have to pay training fees.
1. Sollar Panel Installer- Licensed in installation, if not licensed ready to take training with US training provider. Diploma or Degree in related field.
2. Solar Technical Assistant - Must know country language or English fluently. High school graduate and above.
3. Data Collection Assistant - Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office software (especially Word, Excel) is required. A bachelor’s degree in sociology or a related social science field is required.BCA
4. Data Application Specialist - Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. MS Project, Visio, and other application development skills are a plus. Master or Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field.3 years’ experience in management or supervision of others. BCA, MCA
5. Research Assistant - Diploma or degree in any field. (Biotech, Zoology)
6. Research Coordinator - Master or Bachelor degree in BDS, BHMS, BAMS, M.Pharm, B.Pharm, Bsc, Biotech, Nursing and other life sciences fields.
7. Lab technician – Degree or diploma in related field (Experience must be required in related field)
8. Medical diagnostics and device coordinator- Please mention qualification.
9. Liason Pharmacist
How to Apply – Candidates belong from Andaman, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigrah, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Jharkhand, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Punducherry, Punjab, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh share their resume on (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Candidates belong from - Andra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttarakhand, West Bengal share their resume to (email@example.com) with Subject line Applied for the position of ----------------- for (Mentioned state name) location and also choose one exam centre for admit card.
Qualification: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, Bsc, BDS, BHMS, BAMS
Location: All India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Functional Area: Other
Last Date: 25th December, 2014
NOTE: Immediate requirement
Manager Recruitment and Examination Division (India)
SWANZO CARE DIAGNOSTICS
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.