Work as Trainee Chemist in Mylan
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in more than 150 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 16,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
Post: Trainee Chemist - 14003294
- Test raw materials, blend intermediates and finished product to ensure a quality product that is safe to release to the public
- Review and process data. Interpret test results and ensure that they meet specifications. Enter data into the computer, maintain instrument logbooks, complete laboratory worksheets and all relevant documentation according to cGMP documentation practices, review all information and compile information into report form
- Act as a resource to team members and other Chemists
- Act as back-up in a team leader’s absence
- Review and approve paperwork and documentation from other chemists
- Troubleshoot instrumentation and investigate aberrant test results
- Perform analytical investigations
- Draft Analytical Investigation Report text, perform action steps and draw justifiable conclusions based on data
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 0-2 years of experience is required. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Must possess knowledge of SOPs, Mylan Laboratory Procedures, USP regulations, Analytical Testing Techniques, cGMP, and OSHA regulations, procedures for disposal of organic waste and procedures for the safe handling of chemicals
- Must possess excellent communication, writing, reading, comprehension, organizational and computer skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes
- Must be accurate, detailed oriented, possess the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high output environment
Experience: 0-2 year
Location: Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Chemist
End Date: 15th December, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.