The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Post : Research Associate (One position only) & Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
Applications are invited for the positions of Research Associate (One position only) & Senior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below.
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Regulation of Plasmodium Cell Cycle and Cell Division by Protein Phosphorylation” funded by DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance Tenable till – 31.12.2028
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Pushkar Sharma Staff Scientist-VII email@example.com
Educational Qualifications : Research Associate: Ph.D in Biotechnology / Biophysics / Biochemistry / Life Sciences or any other related field.
Senior Research Fellow (Project) : M.Sc in any area of Life Sciences with two years of research experience. The incumbent should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualification & experience (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Research Associate : Rs. 47,000/- to 54,000/-per month plus 24% HRA
Senior Research Fellow (Project) : Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
General Terms & Conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. The Interviews will be held in offline/online mode.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 7th June, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database