National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of National importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals (DoP), Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act ofparliament, to impart high-quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Institute intents to fill the following Project position in DoP sponsored project through Online interview.
Post : Research Associate - I
Fellowship : Rs. 47,000/- + 16% HRA
Duration : 1 Year
Sponsoring Agency : Department of Pharmaceuticals (DoP)
Qualifications and Experience :
Essential : Post-Graduation in Clinical Psychology with research / teaching experience.
Desirable : Research experience in the area of Clinical Psychology in a hospital/community setting.
Experience in handling clients with various mental health concerns.
The capability of transferring theoretical knowledge to real-life clinical scenarios
Max. Age limit : 35 Years (Relaxation as per norms)
1. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for this post.
2. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11.05.2023 to 29.05.2023. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
3. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age, eligibility, experience criteria, etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate 4. in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves with the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
5. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained.
6. Incomplete applications or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
7. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
8. Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the online interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any advertised post in the event or exigency so decided.
9. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
10. In case any dispute arises on account of the interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
11. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF THE CANDIDATE.
12. All appointments shall be on the contract for one year or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be a fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside-funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
13. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 29.05.2023.
14. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
15. In the case of online interviews only, the link for the online interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day before the interview.
Last date of application : 29.05.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database