Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a Deemed University under Sec. 3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956. The Board of Governors is responsible for the main functions and overall supervision of activities. It comprises representatives of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the U.G.C., the State Government, The Chancellor, the AICTE, The Hindustan Charity Trust and the Institute Faculty. Shri C.K. Birla is the Chairman of the Board of Governors while the Governor of the state of Jharkhand officiates as the Institute's Chancellor. There's a Technical Council that decides the academic policy of the Institute.
Post : Summer Internship
Interested eligible candidates are requested to send their CV to participate in the selection process for the position of Summer Internship for a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India funded project under social scientific responsibilities (SSR) category.
Name of the Project : Mitigation of poor physical and chemical properties of SGLT2 inhibitor by drug-drug cocrystallization with DPP4 inhibitor and comparative pharmacokinetic study with their respective co-administered drug products
Principal Investigator : Animesh Ghosh Associate Professor Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi 835215 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listing process for Interview : The candidates would be shortlisted for interview based upon their academic, professional background and motivation letter. Applicants will be selected based on an interview taken by the committee. The recommendations of the committee will be final.
Interview Date (online mode) : To be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email
Essential Qualifications : 1. Pursuing B.Pharm or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute
2. The candidate must have completed 6th semester in case of B.Pharm and 2nd Semester in case of M.Pharm.
Desirable qualification : Experience in pharmaceutical cocrystallization and their characterizations
Fellowship : Rs. 5,000 /- per month
Tenure : Maximum 2 months during summer vacation 2023 (preferably during June to July). Actual dates will be communicated later.
How to Apply
• Candidates are requested to send their CV to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Summer Internship” before 30th May 2023. CV must include the mail id and working phone number.
• Interview will be held in online mode only.
• The candidates would be shortlisted for interview based upon their academic and professional background and intimated through email.
• Interview would be held online on 02nd June 2023, 10 AM onwards (tentatively).
• The internship is purely temporary in nature with a maximum duration of 2 months
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database