NIPER Ahmedabad was initiated with three specializations Biotechnology, Natural Products and Pharmaceutics and over the period of time three more specialisations Pharmaceutical Analysis, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology and Toxicology were added in 2010. Subsequently in 2011, to cater the needs of Medical device industry in India, another feather was added to the cap of NIPER Ahmedabad in the form of specialisation in Medical Devices.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (1 post)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of one JRF position in the project funded by DST-SERB. The position is Initially for period of one year extendable to further two years subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Project File : No. EEQ/2022/000309
Project Title : Investigation in to the role of hypoxia induced extracellular vesicle (EV) proteome alterations in regulation of breast cancer metastasis
Engagement Period (JRF) : Initially for period of one year extendable to further two years subject to continuation of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate
Salary : Rs.31000/ month + HRA as applicable
Essential Qualification :
• M.Pharm or Equivalent with specialization in Biotechnology / M.Sc. or equivalent with specialization in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Life sciences
• PG degree with 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
Desired qualification :
• GATE / CSIR / UGC NET / GPAT qualified
• Publications in standard refereed journals
Age Limit : Maximum 28 years as on date of application (Relaxation up to 5 years in age is permissible for SC / ST / OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates-as per Government of India norms)
Essential work experience : Prior experience in animal tissue culture, cell biology, molecular biology and biochemistry techniques
Desired work experience : Previous experience in LC-MS/MS based proteomics
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates may send their CV in attached format and cover letter via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to PI at Email: Dr. Ravindra Taware (email@example.com) on or before 10th June 2023. Please mention “Application for DST SERB project-JRF” in the subject line of the email.
• Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail for the interview (Online/Offline).
• Candidates should bring the printouts of the application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of the interview.
• No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database