Unison Pharmaceuticals Private Limited was established in 1981 with a vision of providing quality & most affordable medicines across the nation. With more than 3 decades of medical service to the society, Unison is today one of the fastest growing company in Gujarat State. The base of operation being a single state, the company has very strong footing in the market. The company strictly believes in ethics and moral values throughout the operations of the business.
Post : Supervisor and Operator In Production and Packing
Job Role : Granulation / Compression / Coating / Packing Supervisor and Operator - Production and Packing
Location : Moraiya, Ahmedabad.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Initiate process for taking manufacturing batch as per the schedule shared by Production head.
• Environment monitoring of the area and filling log book for Temperature RH and Differential pressure.
• Checking calibration of weighing balance and validity of preventive maintenance.
• Receive material from quarantine area.
• In process check of tablets as per BMR.
• Perform metal detector challenge test.
• Perform IPQC as per frequency in BMR: Uniformity of weight, thickness, hardness, disintegration time and friability.
• Batch reconciliation and yield calculation.
• Ensure return riser filter cleaning and area cleaning.
• Sending compressed tablets in quarantine area and making entry.
• Ensure changeover activities as per SOP.
• Give intimation to QA for IPQC sample and Line clearance after changeover completion
• Ensure adherence to SOP, GMP guidelines, BMR during the compression process
• Perform all document related activities; BMR filling, Log books, Die punch issuance and uses records etc. as per GDP.
• Facilitate all applicable SOP trainings to new technicians and helper joining in the area.
• Perform end-to-end documentations which majorly include; online BMR filling, recording differential pressure, temperature and RH, Balance verification etc.
• During new machine installation, support Engineering, QA and Vendor team for Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ).
• Perform Performance Qualification (PQ) at the time of new machine installation under the guidance of production head.
• Taking validation batches as per the guidance of production head.
Perks & Benefits
• Dynamic work environment
• Career development opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Free transportation
• Free insurance coverage for self, spouse, and kids
• Range of learning opportunities to help employees grow and thrive
Experience : 3-6 years
Walk in Interview
Date : 27 May 2023
Time : 10.00 AM - 4.00 PM
Venue : Unit II, B - 3,Steel Town, Opp. CIL Nova Petro, Behind HOF, Moraiya, Taluka : Sanand, Ahmedabad 38 22 13.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
See All Other Jobs in our Database