Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia. The institution was christened after the name of Kailashwasi Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial to his persona. The motto of the university is embedded in its logo Vidyaya Prapyate Tejah.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Junior Research Fellow (Initially for one year and may be extendable for another year) for the following research project funded by M.P. council of Science and Technology, Bhopal to School of Studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
Project title : Development and evaluation of novel nanoformulation of standardized extracts of ethno medicinally acclaimed plants for arthritis
Project Duration : 2 Years
No. of Position : 1 (One)
Fellowship : Rs. 20000/- per month (Consolidated)
Eligibility : M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics (Preferable GATE/GPAT qualified)
Desirable : Prior experience in relevant research area
Principal Investigator (PI) : Prof. Dr. Suman Jain Co-Principal Investigator: Dr. Abhishek Pandey
Interested candidates may send application on plain paper along with resume containing detail information about the education qualifications, research experience and publications (if any) and copies of supporting documents sent to PI Prof. Dr. Suman Jain, School of Studies in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jiwaji University, Gwalior-M.P. India 474011. on or before Monday, 5th June, 2023 by speed-/registered post. A soft copy of the application with attachments also sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions :
• No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
• The above position is purely temporary only for this project and co-terminus at any time from the project without any notification (Subject to satisfactory of performance).
• Candidates are required to appear for the interview with curriculum vitae, all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies and four passport size photographs.
• Selected candidates will not claim for any regular/part time appointments in this University.
• Selection will be made as per MPCST guidelines. Only short listed candidates will be intimated for interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database