District Health & Family Welfare Society, District Panipat invites applications on the prescribed format from the eligible candidate for filling up of the following vacant posts through prescribed selection criteria at the Civil Surgeon Office, Panipat, Haryana under National Health Mission, Haryana purely on contract basis initially upto 31.Cb.2024 with detail as mentioned below. (Candidate must go through the instructions and updates uploaded on National Health Mission, Haryana website nhmharyana.gov.in time to time).
Post : Pharmacist - UPHC Samalkha
No. of Post & Category : 1 (Scheduled Caste Ex Serviceman-1)
Eligibility : Essential :
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
(i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Entry Level Pay : Rs. 12500/- Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Only
Date of Document verification : 23.06.2023; 10:00 AM onwards in office of Civil Surgeon Panipat
• No TA/DA will be paid for coming for Document verification Interview.
• Full particulars in clear legible handwriting with Contact No.. E-mail ID. Postal Address with Pm code, passport sized photo, self-attested copies of Educational Qualification. Experience and residence proof should be attached with the application form.
• The posts are approved vide letter no. NHM/DFA/ROP/2023-24/571 dated 04.05.2023. Please carefully read selection criteria before filling the application form vide letter no. letter No. NHM/Admin/HRC-1/2022-23/10885-905 dated 20.03.2023. (copy attached)
• Completed Application forms will be accepted in Office of Civil Surgeon. Panipat on all the working days from 9.00AM till 4:00 PM till 16.06.2023. The by hand application will be accepted only in working days till 16-06-2023 at 4.00PM only. (The office will remain closed on Saturday. Sunday and Gazetted Holiday).
• Department will not be responsible for any postal delay, so last date of submission shall be strict!) adhered to.
• Unfilled, unsigned and incomplete application forms will be considered as rejected.
• If a candidate has passed his/her Education from Private Deemed University then he she has to submit UGC approved certificate for university and Course for the period of concerned year of passing.
• Candidates to mention total no. of pages attached with the application form. No documents will be accepted after submission of application form.
• Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officer related to selection and recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
• One application will be considered for one post only.
• Service Bye Law's of NHM-2018 will be applicable for all the posts as given on website of NHM Haryana.
• District Authorities (Document Verification Committee) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information.
• The authorities has right to cancel any of the post/interview at any time without specifying any reason.
• There may be change in number of posts and place of posting as per directions from off ice ot Mission Director, National Health Mission Haryana
• Original and valid documents in support of academic qualifications, registration (as applicable), and residence and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of document verification.
• For claiming local area residential weightage any three of the following documents must be submitted along with application form; (i) Passport (ii) Election Card ID Card (iii) Ration Card with address (iv) Caste and Domicile Certificate with address and the photo issued by State Govt.
• Parivar Pehchan Patra (vi) Electricity Bill (not older than last three months). No weightage will be given in absence of minimum three residential proofs (any of the above mentioned three documents).
• No person shall be appointed to the post in the service by direct recruitment who is less than 18 years or more than 42 years of age except for age relaxation as directed by Mission Director. National Health Mission Haryana.
• The posts are contractual in nature which may be renewed further subject to approval from State Authorities and annual appraisal reports.
• Number of posts can be increased or decreased by the NHM. These posts may be discontinued at any time depending upon the work load, requirement or validity of the project.
• Post of reserved category will be filled up as per Haryana Government Policy.
• A declaration has to be submitted along with application form by the applicant stating that there is no FIR or conviction/ acquittal/ arrest or pendency of a Criminal case against him or her.
• It is clarified that a person/candidate who has been terminated or discontinued from the service of NHM as per the provisions mentioned in the NHM Service Bye Laws at clause no. 21 (b ) & (c ), he/she will be treated as disqualified candidate for any fresh requirement under NHM as per the provision mentioned in the service Bye Laws clause no. 9 (2) “Disqualification" No person who has been dismissed from the mission under any state or at National Level or from the service of Govt. Of India or any state Government or any local authority, a corporation or institute, shall be eligible for appointment to any posts.
• All the posts are non transferable and selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment.
• Any additional work/placement under NHM can be assigned by appointing authority.
• Candidates to check website of NHM Haryana for further update.
The last date for submission of application form is 16.06.2023 till 4:00 PM in the Office of Civil Surgeon, Panipat.
See All Other Jobs in our Database