The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patient's care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines, TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Hom Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC.
Post : Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant
PHARMACIST ‘B’ (1-UR)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix : Level 5 (Pre revised PB 1, Rs.5200-20200 + GP 2800/-)
Initial Pay : Rs. 29200 /- Level -5, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Age : Upper Age Limit as on 16/06/2023 30 yrs.
Qualification & Experience : B.Pharm with minimum 1 year’ experience OR D. Pharm with minimum 3 years' experience.
Experience in Dispensary / Pharmacy of the Hospital having minimum 200 beds. Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory. Experience of working on computerized system desirable. Candidate should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift.
Location : ACTREC, TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT B (CANCER CYTOGENETICS LABORATORY) (1-ST)
Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix : Level 6 (Pre revised PB2, Rs.9300-34800+ GP 4200/-)
Initial Pay : Rs. 35400/- Level -6, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Age : Upper Age Limit as on 16/06/2023 30 Yrs
Qualification & Experience : B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology with 50% marks with 2 year’s experience in Medical Laboratory OR
B.Sc. in (Biochemistry / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences) with 50% marks and Degree or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government recognised Institute (DMLT) with 01 year1 experience in Medical Laboratory is essential.
Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Cancer Cytogenetic Laboratory.
Location : ACTREC, TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE, KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
1. a. Last date for online application is 16706/2023 UP to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
b Candidates must send their candidature through 'Online Application’ only. Candidates will have to upload required documents mentioned in the form at the time of filling the Online Application.
c. Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination I Skill Test on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
d Incomplete & Online Non-Submitted applications will be summarily rejected.
e. Candidates who would be called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test are required to carry original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview I Written Examination I Skill Test
• Through Proper Channel: Persons working under Central I State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organisations and other Public Sector Undertakings must obtain the permission from their Head of the Organisation to apply for the post & to produce the same at the time of Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for Written Examination I Skill Test I Interview.
• Referees : Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work.
• Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard I bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written Examination I Interview / Skill Test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate /post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre - ACTREC also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard I cut-off marks (Group I Stream I Discipline I Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written Examination / Skill Test I Interview. The decision of the Director, ACTREC in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for Written Examination I Skill Test I Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview.
In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect I false I incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
• Tata Memorial Centre-ACTREC also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written Examination I Skill Test I Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
• Age & experience will be reckoned as on 16/06/2023. Experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
For Inquiry Candidates may email to query.iobs@actrec.Qov.in No phone calls will be entertained.
Age Relaxation :
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt, of India as under:
05 Years : SC/ST 03 Years : OBC
10 Years : PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen : Length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt, of India.
(b) If the post is only for unreserved category then age relaxation will not be applicable to reserved candidates.
(c) Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) employees and employees working in TMC on temporary basis I under project I on contract basis etc.
Application Fee :
i. Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card
ii. SC / ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
iii. The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their relevant working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
See All Other Jobs in our Database