West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti intends to engage on contract basis for the position of Field Investigator, for Price Monitoring & Resource Society, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal and will be posted at Price Monitoring & Resource Society Unit under State Drug Control Directorate, West Bengal.
Post : Field Investigator
No of posts : 2 (Unreserved-1, SC-1)
Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 25,000 per month.
Place of Posting : Price Monitoring & Resource Society Unit under State Drug Control Directorate.
Essential Qualification : Bachelor of Pharmacy from any institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India / AICTE.
Desirable Experience : Completed 4 Years experience in registered institution in the manufacturing or testing of Drugs or enforcement of provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Acts, 1940 Sale of Drugs/ Marketing of Drugs/Drugs Research Laboratory.
Age (as on 01.01.2023) : Maximum 40 years Minimum 21 Years (Relaxation for age will be given for SC candidates as per norms.)
MODE OF SELECTION :
Total 100 Marks
Particulars and Max.Marks
Bachelor in Pharmacy : 65 (Proportionate Marking: (% of Marks obtained in the exam)*65/100
Completed 4 years experience in registered institution in the manufacturing or testing of Drugs or enforcement of provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Acts, 1940 Sale of Drugs/ Marketing of Drugs/Drugs Research Laboratory : 20 (4 marks for each completed year of experience, up to a maximum of 20 marks)
Interview : 15
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in academic qualification, experience, and interview. The engagement for above mentioned position is purely on contractual basis and initially for two years/one year which may be renewed/ extended on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
General Information for the Applicants / Candidates
1. Only online Applications will be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or incomplete Application forms are liable to be cancelled. If the online application details submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be liable to be cancelled.
2. If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
3. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualification must be completed on or before the first date of online application.
4. Experience will be calculated after obtaining the required essential qualification for the above mentioned position, till the first date of online application.
5. Caste Certificate issued on or before the first date of online application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal only will be accepted.
6. Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form may be downloaded from the link “http://hr.wbhealth.gov.in:8888/lndex.aspx”-> “Application Print” and should be retained by all the applicants for document verification purpose. Without registration form, candidates will not be entertained for original testimonials verification by the authority. No need to send Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form by post.
7. On-line registration No. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Employer is not liable to give any information regarding the on-line registration no. in future.
8. Marking after rounding off upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
9. i)Start date of Application : From 11 a.m. of 30th May, 2023.
ii) Last date of Registration : Midnight of 8th June, 2023.
iii) Last date of Submission of application Fees : Midnight of 10th June, 2023.
iv) Last date of full Submission of form : Midnight of 13th June, 2023
10. The online deposition of application fees can be done through net banking or credit/debit card system through an online interface. If the payment is successful, the candidate will be immediately reverted back to the link for final submission of the application form by using the application id already received at the time of Registration. Please do not deposit fee more than one time.
11. The candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
12. The decision of the competent authorities regarding the recruitment is final.
13. The competent authorities may cancel the recruitment process at any stage of the selection process.
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database