Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Post : R&D Project Manager
POSITION PURPOSE :
• Bayer Consumer Health has an exciting and ambitious growth plan to transform everyday health for all.
• A significant proportion of our growth will come from innovation - bringing exciting new Consumer Health products to market for our consumers that transform their everyday health.
• Reporting to the R&D Head, this role exists to motivate, inspire and manage cross-functional teams tasked with taking innovation from idea to launch
• The Project Manager will define, plan, and execute with teams taking responsibility for project organization, budget, risks and issues.
• The project manager will also manage 3rd party contract research organizations taking responsibility for all actions from development to technical transfer to Contract Manufacturing partners and coordinate for all actions related to tech transfer from development partner to CMO partner
Tasks and Responsibilities :
• Manage project team meetings, ensuring that all team members (Product Supply, Regulatory, Medical, Finance, Procurement, Quality Legal, Marketing and Country functions) are held accountable for their project deliverables.
• Ensure planning and project management is guided by the established governance and project management processes and is appropriate for the specific project.
• Oversee risk assessments and identification of barriers for the project. Develop clearly outlined mitigation and solution options / opportunities for enhanced project success. Escalate issues as needed to ensure necessary decisions and course correction are made prior to off-track events occurring.
• Provide relevant and transparent project communications to senior management and stakeholders.
• Closely collaborate with Brand Managers to ensure strategic alignment and execution of project throughout stage and gate process approvals & manage project to cost, time & quality.
• Create and Execute technology & project transfer including scale up batches and dossier from R&D to product supply & manufacturing site.
• Support the R&D Game Plan and create a culture of happiness on project teams.
Candidate Profile :
• Education : Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Pharma with MBA min. 2-3 yrs or M.Pharm 2-3 years experience in R&D project management.
• Experience and proven success in Consumer Healthcare OTC / Pharmaceutical product with basic understanding on project management.
• Track record of good project management, goal-oriented focus and drive for continuous improvement.
• Must be a team player with excellent project management and organizational skills
• Experience leading projects in a complex matrix organization leveraging stakeholder management, innovative thinking and collaboration skills.
• Understanding of financial, budgeting and commercial evaluation (NPV) processes desirable.
• A positive, proactive and flexible attitude with the ability to integrate and identify to our products, strategies and values.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and high degree of customer focus
• Fluent in English, every other language is an asset.
Experience : 2-3 yrs
Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Pharma with MBA
Location : Thane, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th June, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database