Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra is a Deemed University under Sec. 3 of the U.G.C. Act 1956. The Board of Governors is responsible for the main functions and overall supervision of activities. It comprises representatives of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the U.G.C., the State Government, The Chancellor, the AICTE, The Hindustan Charity Trust and the Institute Faculty. Shri C.K. Birla is the Chairman of the Board of Governors while the Governor of the state of Jharkhand officiates as the Institute's Chancellor. There's a Technical Council that decides the academic policy of the Institute.
Post : Summer Internship
Interested eligible candidates are requested to send their CV to participate in the selection process for the position of Summer Internship for a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India funded project under social scientific responsibilities (SSR) category.
Name of the Project : A Multi-scale Simulation-based Approach to Design, Characterise and Optimize the Peptide Based Scaffold for Tissue Engineering Applications
Principal Investigator : Dr. Alok Jain Department of Bioengineering and Biotechnology Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra Ranchi 835215 E-mail: email@example.com
Short listing process for Interview : The candidates would be shortlisted for interview based upon their academic, professional background and motivation letter. Applicants will be selected based on an interview taken by the committee. The recommendations of the committee will be final.
Interview Date (online mode) : To be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through email
Essential Qualifications : 1. Pursuing undergraduate (B.E./B.Tech/B.S.) in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Medicinal Chemistry / Life Science / Computer Science or related disciplines from a recognized University/Institute
2. The candidate must have completed 6th semester of the degree course.
Desirable qualification : 1. Experience in Molecular modelling and MD simulations 2. Experience in Coding and Linux
Fellowship : Rs. 5,000 /- per month
Tenure : Maximum 2 months during summer vacation 2023 (preferably during June to July). Actual dates will be communicated later.
How to Apply
• Candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the post of Summer Internship” before 30th May 2023. CV must include the mail id and working phone number.
• Interview will be held in online mode only.
• The candidates would be shortlisted for interview based upon their academic and professional background and intimated through email.
• Interview would be held online on 02nd June 2023, 10 AM onwards (tentatively).
• The internship is purely temporary in nature with a maximum duration of 2 months
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database