Haryana Public Service Commission, known commonly as HPSC is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of Government of Haryana, responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
Post : Scientist - B (Group-B) in Haryana State Pollution Control Board
No of Posts : 11 (General-06, SC-02, BCA-01, EWS-02)
Note : The number of posts given against each category is liable to variation.
Essential Qualifications :
i. M.Sc. in first division in the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Micro-biology / Bio-Chemistry / Environmental Science (with Bachelor Degree in Science).
ii. Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matric or Higher Standard
Scale of Pay : Level 9 Rs. 53100-167800
Eligibility Conditions (Nationality) :
For this recruitment, a candidate must be either.-
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1 January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sn Lanka East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the
Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years of age. The age shall be determined on or before the first day of the month next preceding the last date of submission of application to the Commission i.e. the age will be determined as on 01.05.2022
Application Fee : The category wise application fee payable through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card up to 11:55 PM of the Closing Date is as under:-1. (i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categoiies of other States. 1000/-
2. (i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only.
(ii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States. 250/-
3. (i) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only.
(ii) Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) of Haryana. 250/-
4. For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disability) of Haryana only. NIL
1. Fee will not be refunded to those candidates who did not appear in the Recruitment test, if conducted.
2. Applications without the prescribed fee (unless remission of fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
3. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
1. The use of any mobile phone (even in switched-off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories cither in working or switched-off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
2. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the written test/ examination as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
3. Candidates are also advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the venue of the written test/examination as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard. Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them at all the places viz. at uploaded application form, attendance list, and in other documents as well as in all the correspondence with the Commission should be identical. If any variation is found in the signatures appended by a candidate, his / her candidature will be liable for cancellation by the Commission.
4. No candidate shall be admitted to the Recruitment Test/Written Test/Examination unless he/she holds a certificate of Admission/Admit Card issued by the Commission.
5. No Individual information at any stage shall be given to candidates and hence all candidates should regularly visit the Website of the Commission & Public Notices in different Newspapers.
6. Success in the Recruitment Test/Written Test/Examination confers no right to appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment.
7. Only those documents which are uploaded by the candidates shall be considered. If there is any variation in the document uploaded and produced at the time of scrutiny, candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. It any application is found without uploading requisite supporting documents and other relevant information, the candidate himself/herself shall be responsible for that and his/her candidature would be liable to be cancelled due to lack of proper or correct documents/information.
8. Candidates, who have obtained degrees or diplomas or certificates for various courses from any Board/institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission or not recognized by Haryana Government shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the posts advertised and no representation in this regard shall be entertained.
9. Candidates must ensure that information provided by them is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of interviews any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected and they may also be debarred either permanently or for a specified period by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them.
10. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11.The respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the application is liable to rejected.
Opening date for submission of online applications (Opening Date) : 16.05.2022
Closing date for submission of online applications (Closing Date) : 06.06.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database