The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first Institute of its kind to be set up at in the State of Bihar in the year 2007. It is an autonomous institution of national importance, established under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India under NIPER Act 1998 at Hajipur in Vaishali District of Bihar. It is a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences, conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and other related areas.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the following post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored purely time-bound project undertaken in the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, NIPER Hajipur.
Description of the project : The project involves the elucidation of naringin in prevention of fluosis-induced neuro developmental disorder.
Project title : Modulation of fluoride-induced histopathological, cognitive-behavioural alteration in adult and developing rodents by naringin
Project duration : 3year
Essential qualifications : M.S./M.Pharm in Pharmacology and Toxicology, M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology/M.Sc.Biotechnology/M.Pharm with preferably good NET/GATE/CSIR qualification and research experience in the related area will be preferred.
Age limit : Not more than 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary : Rs. 31,000 fixed per month
Relaxation on qualification and age : SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
Date of the Interview : The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date.
Terms and conditions :
1. The above position is purely contractual and initially for a period of 3 years.The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of the fellowship may be further extended.
2. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
3. If the candidate fulfils the Institute criteria, admission in Ph.D. may be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Candidates reaching after specified time may not be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.via email to firstname.lastname@example.org till May 20, 2022, with the subject marked as “Application for JRF-ICMR position”.
See All Other Jobs in our Database