Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, is a Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road, and is nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station, Lucknow Airport and city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws taxis are also available for travel to the Institute.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the DBT project titled “Determination and establishment of key molecular therapeutic approach for remodeling of the pericardial heart valve of Tetralogy of Fallot. "
Emoluments (monthly) : Rs. 31.000 + 16% HRA.
Qualification & Experience : Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc/M.Pharma/M.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in Life Science or related allied subjects from a recognized university along with either CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE qualification.
Desirable Qualification : Persons with experience in immunology, molecular biology and human cell cultures will be preferred.
1. This post is entirely temporary, and the initial appointment is for one year, which may be extended subjected to the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
2. The post can be terminated with one month’s notice from either side.
3. Applicants are required to submit their detailed Resume/CV along with qualification and experience certificates by email to Dr. Alok Kumar (Email : email@example.com) latest by 28.05.2022, by 5.00 P.M. Shortlisted candidates shall be notified regarding personal interview by email.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
5. The director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason
See All Other Jobs in our Database