The Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) is the state of art of R&D wing of the Tata Memorial Centre. It is located in the picturesque settings at the foot hills of the Sahyadri mountains in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. ACTREC comprises of, the Cancer Research Institute (CRI), Clinical Research Centre (CRC) and Centre for Cancer Epidemiology (CEC), a setting that is unique in India and built and evolved with a vision to provide comprehensive cancer care to one and all, through its motto of excellence in services, education and research.
Post : Junior Research Coordinator - 01 post
Consolidated Salary : Rs.21,100/- to Rs.54,000/- per month.
Place of Work : CCE, Kharghar/TMH, Parel.
M Sc. In Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry
Minimum 1 year experience in following relevant field is desirable.
1. Tumor tissue collection from OT and processing
2. Tumor issue DNA extraction & Quantification.
3. DNA extraction and quantification from blood & saliva.
4. Convincing to the case and control to include them in study survey, interview, and fill up the study questionnaire in OPD's.
5. Blood Sample Separation.
6. Collection of blood sample forms case and control and transport at Epidemiology Centre, ACTREC Kharghar for study research.
Duration : Six months and may be extendable.
Eligible Candidates may attend the walk in interview along with Bio-data, Original Document (Education certificate, work related certification, Photo, Pan Card & Aadhar Card etc.) with Xerox copies on 15.06.2022 at 10.00 a.m. at Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210.
Reporting Time : 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
See All Other Jobs in our Database