Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council (TIFAC), an Autonomous Body under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals for engagement of Two (02) Young Professionals for executing the (STUDY ON TECHNO COMMERCIAL ASSESSMENT OF TRL-6) on full time contract and on consolidated remuneration (Professional fee) basis. The duration of the study is one year.
Post : Young Professional
Number of positions : Two
Method of recruitment : Through online advertisement and interview
Essential Qualification :
• M.Sc. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biochemistry or M. Pharm
• B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical / Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Biochemical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
The preference would be given to the candidates possessing:
• Postgraduate degree in engineering or a Ph.D. in the above-mentioned streams.
• A minimum of one year of experience in R&D/ Academia/ Industry/Consultancy.
Age limit : Below 32 years as on the last date of Submission of applications
Nature and Period of Engagement : Purely on a contract basis up to one year from the date of engagement.
Job Description :
• Collection and collation of data on technologies developed from public-funded institutions/labs/industries
• Techno-commercial analysis/assessment of innovations, evaluation of Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
• Desk research, literature search, Compilation of data/information, report writing etc or any other related work may also be assigned as and when required
• Coordination with academia, labs, industry and Government Departments
• Organizing workshops
Other Attributes : Candidates should have a good working knowledge of technology-based skills on the computer, the creation of infographics, and the ability to work on ICT applications. They should also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration : Consolidate remuneration of Rs.60,000/- per month all-inclusive. No other incidental expenses viz. transport, telephone, etc. would be paid. In case he/she is deputed for outstation travel, he/she would be paid TA/DA/local transport equivalent to Pay Level-10 of 7th CPC.
Place of posting : Full-time basis in TIFAC, New Delhi. The young professionals may require to undertake travels as per the requirement of the study.
Leave : Leave of 8 days shall be allowed in a year on a pro-rata basis. TIFAC would be free to terminate the services in case of absence by more than 15 days beyond the entitled leave.
Term of Contract : The term of the contract for Young Professional would be one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The term of the contract may be reduced at the discretion of TIFAC before making the offer of contract. After the contract is signed/accepted, TIFAC or Young Professional may terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing to the other party without assigning any reason.
Confidentiality & Conflict of Interest : The Young Professional so engaged would be required to maintain Confidentiality & discharge his / her duties with sincerity. In case it is found to be in conflict with the interest of TIFAC, his / her services are liable to be discontinued immediately without assigning any reason. Further, the Young Professional engaged shall not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy with TIFAC without prior permission of TIFAC in writing.
Other Conditions :
• The prescribed qualifications/experiences are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her to be called for an interview
• TIFAC reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit
• NO TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview
• Selected candidate(s) will be needed to join immediately.
• TIFAC reserves the right to relax the criteria (age limit, essential educational qualifications, experience etc.)
• TIFAC also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons at any stage.
• The applicants need to enclose the copies of documents for Age Proof, Degree certificate, experience certificate from employer, No objection / relieving letter from the Employer (if employed at present), any other document if deemed necessary.
Mode of Apply
Alternatively, the application form may be downloaded and filled completely. The form filled in all respects and saved may be sent to email@example.com along with scanned copies of all the supporting documents (file size limit -200KB).
Mail your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding the eligibility and submission of the application.
Last Date of Application : 20th May, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database