The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), which started from a humble beginning as a TB Hospital in 1956 is now an important part of the healthcare landscape of the Nation. It is providing dedicated service to the poorest of the poor who are at the forefront of bearing the havoc caused by tuberculosis and other lung diseases.
Applications are invited for the following posts in an Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) funded project titled “Development and Validation of Artificial Intelligence Tool For Screening / detection of Pulmonary TB and other lung diseases using Chest X-rays”.All these posts are purely on contract basis initially for one year(extendable), or until completion of project.
Scientist-C (Non-Medical) (One post)
Essential Qualification : 1st class Master Degree in Science / Life Sciences subjects from a recognized university with four years’ work experience. OR BDS degree from a recognized university.
Desirable Qualification : Experience of handling and coordinating clinical research.
Age limit : 40 years.
Emoluments : Rs. 51,000/- + HRA @ 30%
Research Assistant (Two posts)
Essential Qualification : Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized university with three years work experience from a
recognized institution. OR M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
Age limit : 30 years.
Emoluments : Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions :
1. This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
2. The engagement will be for a period of one yearinitially extendable till the project ends whichever is earlier from the date of joining.
3. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
4. No TA/DA and HRA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
6. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guidelines.
7. Date and time for the interview – Auditorium (NITRD)
Walk in Interview
Date & Time : 07th June 2022 10.30 am onwards
Reporting Time : Scientist-C (Non-Medical) : 9.30 am to 10.00 am
Research Assistant : 10.30 am to 11.00 am
See All Other Jobs in our Database