Directorate of Health Services, Chhattisgarh, 3rd Floor, Indravati Bhawan, Naya Raipur, letter no. / Estt. / 312 / 2021 / 857 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 23.08.2021 for direct recruitment to the vacant posts of class III and IV under Health and Family Welfare Department.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 10
Salary : 25300-80500 level - 06
Education Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration in Chhattisgarh Pharmacy Council.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The number of posts shown in the above notification may change as per requirement. No claim of the candidates will be valid in this regard. The selection process can be amended/cancelled as per the requirement.
2. By the General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mahanadi Bhawan, Nava Raipur dated 31.12.2021 published from the Chhattisgarh Gazette (Extraordinary) authority, only the local residents of Gaurela Pendra Marwahi will be eligible for recruitment against the vacancies arising in the third and fourth class posts of the district cadre.
3. In respect of being a local resident of Gaurela Pendra Marwahi district, the residence certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be attached. The local resident of the district mentioned in the residence certificate issued by the competent authority will be accepted.
4. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2022. The relaxation of upper age limit will not be more than 45 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates, 5 years for women, 10 years for women and all types of relaxation for all categories. There will be additional relaxation in the age limit of 03 years for the disabled candidates, but this relaxation will be limited to the age limit of 45 years. Regarding relaxation in age limit, the instructions issued by the General Administration Department from time to time, rules and orders as amended will be applicable.
5. For the certificate of date of birth of the third class candidate, it will be mandatory to present the original and self-attested photocopies of the mark sheet of class VIII for the date of birth certificate of the high school (X) and class IV candidates at the time of document verification.
6. Experience marks will be given to employees working on contract / daily wage / ad-hoc appointment / other contingency fund in any government / semi-government / corporation / board. Provided that the post on which the applicant has applied should have the work experience certificate of the same post (for the post of third class) and for the post of class IV, the work experience on all the posts of class IV will be valid. 03 marks will be awarded for experience per completed year. Maximum 15 marks are prescribed for experience. A copy of the appointment order along with the experience certificate is required to be produced during verification. Only experience certificates issued by the employer in the prescribed format will be accepted. Experience certificate issued by a private institution will not be valid.
7. It is necessary for the candidate to possess the necessary educational qualification, experience and other qualification by the last date fixed for applying online. If the candidate If you are working in a government department / corporation / division / undertaking under the government, then they can apply. They will have to compulsorily produce the NOC from their appointing authority / Head of Office during the document verification.
8. Mark list of educational qualification / caste certificate / residence certificate / experience certificate / technical proficiency / age relaxation documents and other documents desired in the advertisement will have to be submitted along with original and self attested photocopies at the time of verification.
9. It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to produce the health fitness certificate issued by the competent authority within 15 days from the date of appointment.
10. The waiting list will be valid for 01 year from the date of issue.
Last Date : 24th May, 2022 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database