As per the Orders of the Collector and District Magistrate, Nellore, Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis Under National Health Mission Programme, SPSR Nellore District. The Applicants can download the Application & the details of vacancies available & eligibility particulars through Website address.
Post : Pharmacist Grade-II (Contract)
No of posts to be notify : 06
Required qualification for the post : Diploma in pharmacy / BSC pharmacy or its equivalent and must be registered in AP pharmacy council with up to date renewal. Phrama-D(Doctor of Pharmacy) Candidates are not eligible to apply.
Remuneration PM Rs. : 19019
Remarks : ROR(21-25) OC-W-01 (23), EWS-W-01 (21), BC-B-G-01 (24), SC-W-01 (22), ST-G-01 (25), and PHC-W-VH-01,
Application Fee : DD
1. Rs. 500/- for OC
2. Rs.300/- for BC/SC/ST / EWS Candidates
3. No fees for Handicapped Quota
The application fees should be paid by the way of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank, in favour of District Medical and Health Officer, Nellore payable at Nellore.
Age as on 30-04-2022 : Maximum age limit shall not exceed (42) years as on 30-04-2022 Minimum age limit mentioned above is subject to issue of orders from the Government
Age Relaxation : For SCs, STs, BCs – 5 Years
For Physically Challenged Persons – 10 Years
For Ex-Service man – 3 Years
Note : In any case the upper age limit should not exceed 50 years after inclusion of the relaxations mentioned above vide G.O. MS. No: 851, HM&FW (B2) Department, Dated 07.12.2006
Criteria & Weightage (Total Marks 100)
Aggregate of Marks Obtained in all the Years in the Qualifying Examinations : 75%
Weightage for experience of Government service including contract / outsourcing services Upto : 15%
(i) @ 2.5 Marks per Six months in Tribal Area
(ii) @ 2.0 Marks per six months in Rural Area
(iii) @ 1.0 Marks per Six months in urban areas Covid Weightatge Covid Marks as per GO RT.No.07, Dt 06.01.2022
Weightage for No. of Years since passing qualifying examination : Upto10 marks @ 1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application :
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application form at O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, NELLORE from 13.05.2022 to 18.05.2022 on working days between 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Note : The No. of Vacant Posts and remuneration now notified shall be increased or decreased as per the availability of vacancy position at the Time of recruitment and as per the Guidelines of Government.
List of Documents for Submission :
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6 Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class. In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestation
Selection will be done based on the following criteria :
1. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and year of passing, work experience in the respective field area for respective categories and displayed on website for transparency
2. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the Rule of Reservations and presidential order.
Last date for submission of filled applications 18.05.2022 at 5.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database