The National Forensic Sciences University with the status of an Institution of National Importance is the world’s first and only University dedicated to Forensic, behavioral, cybersecurity, digital forensics, and allied Sciences. It was established by the Government of India through Act, 2020 (32 of 2020) with the objective of fulfilling the acute shortage against the increasing demand for forensic experts in the country and around the world.
Post : Assistant Professor
National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor (contractual basis)in various disciplines for its campuses located at Gandhinagar, Delhi, Goa and Tripura in the follow ingareas.
No of posts : 04 (Gandhinagar Campus)
Domain / Fields : Forensic Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Environmental Forensics Forensic Analytical Chemistry
Essential Qualifications :
Pharmacy / Forensic Chemistry : Ph.D. in relevant discipline with first class or equivalent (minimum 60% or equivalent) at the preceding degree i.e. Master Degree in Pharmacy / Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry / Human Biochemistry / Toxicology / Life Sciences from reco gnized university or equivalent with very good academic record throughout. * For faculty in Pharmacy, the Registration as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act is mandatory. Desirable : Candidate having experience in the field of Pharmacy / Forensic Science / Pharmacy or relevant field.
Analytical Chemistry : Ph.D. in relevant discipline with first class or equivalent (minimum 60 % or equivalent) at the preceding degree i.e. Master Degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Biochemistry from recognized university or equivalent with very good academic record through out.
Desirable: Candidate having experience in the field of Forensic Science / Pharmacy / Chemistry or relevant domain.
Environmental Forensics : Ph.D. in relevant discipline with first class or equivalent (minimum 60 % or equivalent) at the preceding degree i.e. Master Degree in Environment Science / Life Sciences / Biology / Bio Technology / Chemistry with Environmental Science as one of the subjects at Master Level from recognized university or equivalent with very good academic record throughout. Desirable: Candidate having experience in the field of Environmental Forensics, Forensic Science or relevant domain.
Remuneration : Consolidated fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- only.
1. For details and Application Form, please log on to National Forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar website nfsu.ac.in/career
2. Candidates are expected to bring three copies of CV with all relevant documents at the time of physical interview.
3. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the positions and fill or not to fill positions in any of the notified/and or any otherspecialization(s).
4. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or RCI/BCI/PCI/AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable).The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University(AIU).
5. The University reserves right to place the candidate after selection in any of the University campus where the subject specific vacancyexists.
6. Contractual appointment will be for a period of 11 months from the date of appointment.
Other Terms and conditions
a) The posts listed above are temporary positions on contractual basis for 11 months.
b) One set of certified documents (degree/mark sheet/experience certificate, etc.) should be submitted to the University at the time ofInterview.
c) The original certificate(s) must be shown at the time of interview.
d) After appointment, if it is found at any point of time that the candidate is not progressing/performing as expected, the University has the complete authority to expel the appointee at anytime.
e) The candidates may be asked to make presentation before the selection committee
Date of Interview : 25th May, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database