District AYUSH Society, Palwal invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following post in the District Palwal, Haryana under National AYUSH Mission purely on contract basis initially up to 31-03-2023 with details as mentioned below.
Post : Pharmacist / Dispenser (Unani)
No of Post : 1
Programme : NAM
Proposed Qualification : Dispenser from any recognized University/Institution or Board or faculty of Indian System of Medicine established by law in Indian or up-Vaidya of any recognized University/Institutions or board or Faculty of Indian System of Medicine Established by law in India having the Knowledge of Urdu. Matric or its equivalent. Knowledge of Hindi and English upto Matric Standard
Entry Level Pay/ Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
Date of Written test : It will be shown on palwal.gov.in as per decision of committee
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
• Application form will also be available from day of advertisement published in news paper till 09-06-2022 in O/o District AYUSH Office, GNM College Civil Hospital, Palwal, Pin 121102 on any working day between office hrs.
• Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected.
• Applicant should reach on time at the venue for written test and Interview (Venue and Date of Written Test and Interview will be uploaded on Palwal.gov.in).
• Full particulars along with contact no., email id, Postal address with Pin code, two Passport size photo and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Experience should be attached with the application form. The authentic experience is required from the candidate.
• Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience with salary statement shall be required to be produced at the time of interview
• If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance mode/regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Council or joint committee of DEC, UGC and AICTE as the case may be. It will be responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma from above mentioned authorities as the case may be. The qualification should be completed before closing date of submission of application. Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard is required.
• Working knowledge of Computer programme and commonly used packages like MS word, Excel, power point is required for the Post of DPM.
• Committee have right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information. Committee have right to cancel any post/written test/interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard. Any information provided in the application found false or misleading at any stage of recruitment as well as after recruitment, the contract of such candidate will be terminated without giving any further notice.
• Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by Committee.
• This post is non –transferrable and the selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment.
• Any additional work/ placement under NAM can be assigned by appointing authority. Contract may not be renewed automatically and District AYUSH Office, Palwal has the right to terminate the contract immediately if performance is found unsatisfactorily.
• Selected candidate shall not have any claim for regularization of his/her services based on the duties performed under this contract, as he/ she has been engaged for project financed by Government of India having specific tenure.
• No TA/DA will be paid for coming for interview and no separate information will be sent to applicant for interview.
• This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
• Be in touch on website Palwal.gov.in for any on the spot changes.
• For any query you can contact No. 7015996564 between 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
Last Date : 09-06-2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database