This is only medical college in Gondwana University affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik. This college is completely funded by Government of Maharashtra. The college is under Director of Medical Education and Research Mumbai (DMER). Due to increase in industrialization in this area the health problems in this region has increased and to provide better health care in this area as earliest Govt. Medical College Chandrapur has been established in this region in the year 2015.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 03
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age Limit : 45 Years
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment is a temporary service and will remain in place for 6 months to prevent the spread of the corona virus or until the corona accompanies it or the appointing authority decides.
2. Only candidates from local districts should apply for the above post. Applications from outside the district for this post will not be accepted.
3. Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding further re-appointment, inclusion in the regular service of the government or protection of service through the government or appeal to the court for regular service.
4. Applicants will not be required to relocate as per their convenience during the service period.
5. It will be mandatory for 5 candidates to be present at the headquarters in the area of work assigned to them.
6. Candidates applying for the post will be required to submit a certificate of registration to the concerned Maharashtra Council.
7. As these posts are to be filled on contract basis, no allowance other than consolidated salary will be applicable. Also, the candidate coming for the interview will not get any other daily and travel allowance.
8. The maximum age limit for this contract post will be 45 years and there will be a change in the number of posts and honorarium. All the rights of the recruitment process have been reserved by the Chairman Selection Committee.
9. Candidates should apply only in the prescribed form attached on computerized or typed type on A4 size paper. Attested copy of educational and other required documents should be attached with the application.
10. As the above posts are to be filled for the management of Covid-19, the decision of the committee will be final after reviewing the situation of co-eruption.
11. Candidates will be posted anywhere in the district.
Walk in Interview
Date : 20th May,2021
Time : 12:00 pm
Venue : Government Medical College, Ramnagar, Chandrapur.
See All Other Jobs in our Database