As per the extant instructions of Railway Board New Delhi vide letter No.E(NG)ll/2005/RG- 4/SC/2 dated 28.03.2020 and l:(NG)l I/2005/RC-4/SC/2 Pt.I, dated 30.03.2021 and 30.04.2021, Lumding Division/N.F. Railway hits decided to hire the additional Paramedical Staff in Group C on contract basis under Lumding Railway Division/NFR for a period up to 31.03.2022 including Sunday from the dale of such engagement, which may he extended till the situation is contained.
In view of extraordinary circumstances arising out of Second wave of COVID 19 Pandemic, to provide the effective treatment to Covid-19 infected patients at Divisional RIy. Hospital, Lumding Division, Sub Divisional RIy. Hospital/Badarpur, Assam & RIy. Health Unit/Agartala, Tripura under Mobile Team for Vaccination and COVID Testing to cover the jurisdiction of Lumding Railway Division, N.F. Railway, the division is going to conduct Online interview for the candidates, who fulfill the requisite qualification, experience and other terms and conditions to be engaged as full time contractual basis under CMS/Lumding/NF Railway.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05
Divisional Railway Hospital/ Lumding, Assam - 01
Sub-Divisional Rly. Hospital/ Badarpur, Assam - 01
Rly. Health Unit/Agartala* Tripura - 01
Qualification required : 10+2 in science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1952 or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B .Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1952.
Medical Standard : C
Age : 20-40
Remuneration : Basic Pay 29200/-Plus Dearness Allowance and other Allowances as may be applicable
a) Age will be reckoned as on the date of the Notification.
b) Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the OBC/SC/ST category as per extant rules.
c) Since the posts are over and above the sanctioned strength due to exigencies on temporary measure, no prescribed community distribution (SC/ST/OBC/UR) is applicable.
d) The nos. of posts is provisional and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
e. I he administration reserves the right to place the engaged staffs anywhere in the jurisdiction of NFR (Lumding Division).
f) Retired railway paramedical (nursing staff), retired nursing employees of State Government and Central Government who are physically fit up to 65 years of age arc also eligible to appear Online Interview.
How to apply
Eligible candidates are advised to submit the prescribed application along with the following required supporting documents with attestation (scanned copies).
(I) Age Proof & Educational qualification
(II) Experience, if any.
The candidates arc also advised to submit the applications along with all required documents in
PdF format in one hunch to the above URL link on or before 28.5.2021 till_20:00hrs.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT:- The above mentioned hiring is purely a temporary measure for a period upto 31.03.2022 from the date of engagement, unless extended by further orders.
MODE OF INTERVIEW ONLINE: Interview will be conducted through Whatsapp video call on 30.05.2021 from 10:00 hrs. Onwards.
Candidates please note:
(a) Candidates are advised to keep their personal whatsapp mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail/Whatsapp.
(b) The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract engagement in Railways shall be given to the contractual paramedical staff concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
(c) Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged as paramedical staff and no reasons will be cited or no communication shall be made with the candidates in the event of candidates not getting selected.
(d) This notification is subject to the regulations as may be issued by the Railway Board from time to time in this regard.
(e) The day(s) of interview may extend for more than one day in case the candidates are maximum for which no TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates in case of such eventuality.
(f) There shall be a standby list also to take care of contingent situation as and when any selected candidates do not enter into the contractual engagement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. The Administration reserves the right to short list candidates on an objective criterion if large no. of applications is received.
2. Selected candidates will be subjected to medical examination and only medically fit candidates will be engaged as “CONTRACT PARA MEDICAL STAFF(CPMS)”
3. The CONTRACT PARA MEDICAL STAFF (CPMS) who enters into the contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
4. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving 07 days’ notice by either side, without assigning any reasons, or if the CONTRACT PARA MEDICAL STAFF (CPMS) is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
5. Engagement as CPMS will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in Railways.
6. The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract in Railway shall be given to CPMS concerned after being selected along with the offer/contract of engagement.
7. Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged as CPMS & no reasons will be cited or no communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
8. The Railway administration reserves absolute right to cancel this notification without assigning any reason(s).
9. No Railway privilege passcs/PTOs shall be admissible to Retired Railway Doctors engaged as CPMS in his/her capacity of CPMS. However, ‘Duty passes’, as per eligibility would be provided for outstation duties to the CPMS.
10. The CPMS shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order /amendments to the terms of contract issued by the railway Administration from time to time.
11. The remuneration is consolidated and railway will not give any additional perks/facilities.
12. In case of absence in duties, proportionate recovery will be made from remuneration.
13. The CPMS shall attend all normal tasks which Para Medical staff is conveniently doing. He/she will also attend to emergencies and accidents.
14. Selected candidates will have to work in COVID CARE CENTRE at LMG, COVID Vaccination Centre for providing OPD Services at Health Unit / Vaccination & Mobile Team for COVID Testing at Lumding Division.
Last Date : 28.5.2021 till_20:00hrs
See All Other Jobs in our Database