The National Forensic Sciences University with the status of an Institution of National Importance is the world’s first and only University dedicated to Forensic, behavioral, cybersecurity, digital forensics, and allied Sciences. It was established by the Government of India through Act, 2020 (32 of 2020) with the objective of fulfilling the acute shortage against the increasing demand for forensic experts in the country and around the world.
Applications are invited for contractual engagement for two posts of Research Associate under BIRAC-DBT sponsored research project. The research associates shall be appointed initially for one year (purely on temporary basis) or till the requirement exists.
Research Associate (purely on temporary basis)
First class with not less than 60% aggregate marks (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Pharm/M.Tech (Pharma)/ M.Sc.(Food Tech)-Liposome working experience
Desirable : Experience to work on Liposome/ Animal Handling/Advanced Instrument Handling. Consolidated Salary : Fellowship of Rs. 31,000/-per month
Age limit : 35 years as on the last date for application submission.
Mode of Application : Only through e-mail.
Candidates should send their CV to Project PI, School of Engineering & Technology, National Forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar through e mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates need to mention the subject line in their e mail as: “Application for the post of Research Associate” Shortlisted eligible candidates will be invited for Interview through video-conferencing.
1. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information, other documents and photograph submitted.
2. The institute reserves the right to accept application any time, and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications.
3. Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and need of the project.
4. The candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in the application.
5. Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated CV, and original mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
6. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer at the time of interview.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Engagement will be purely period specified above, as a on the contractual terms and conditions, for a Teaching Assistant for a specified post
2. This engagement will be contractual a specified period only. in nature, ad-hoc & temporaryry and for specified period only.
3. He / she will be paid fixed consolidated an honorarium of Rs. - /- during the contract period, He /She will not be entitled to any benefit, payment, subsidy, compensation or pension from NFSU. No other allowances shall be provided.
4. He /She shall agree to work as per the duties assigned to him /her from time to time by the Associate Dean and other officers of the university.
5. He /She will not have any lien or right in this contractual engagement and his / her engagement shall stand automatically terminated at the expiry of the period specified in the Office Order. He /She will have to undertake not to ''make any such claim of permanency or regularization and/or a claim to treat him/her for being a regular employee consequent to this contractual engagement”.
6. Such persons may terminate this Agreement by giving one month’s written notice or salary in lieu thereof. However, acceptance of the termination notice can be declined by the NFSU in the best interest of the students, academic .and research activities of the University.
7. If he /she does not attend the duties from the date of submission of her / his resignation to the competent authority, without waiting for completion of one month mandatory notice period from the date of such submission of resignation or acceptance of his resignation, whichever is earlier, the he /she shall forfeit his /her claims on the pending dues from the University and the NFSU shall have the liberty, not to issue any NOC or Experience certificate for such omission on part of his /her.
8. That in case of improper conduct, misconduct, and insubordination or likewise by the undersigned, university may terminate my engagement and no compensation will be payable in such case.
9. That he/she shall not disclose any confidential I matter of the School/University to any third party otherwise disciplinary actions will be taken.
10. He /She will have to declare that he / she has never been, involved in any criminal act and no criminal proceedings are pending against him/her at present / have ever taken place against him/her. Also that he /she never been convicted by any Court of Law for criminal or any other kind of the breach and no criminal complaint is ever registered in his /her, name.
11. He / she shall acknowledge and agrees to devote his / full time engagement for the duties of the post.
Last Date for Application : 29th May 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database