The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Hyderabad is a premier autonomous R & D Institute funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, that has been established to provide services and to undertake R & D in DNA Fingerprinting, Diagnostics and other areas of modern biology.
CDFD wishes to hire a Consultant - Research Management, purely on temporary basis whose tenure shall initially be for a period of 12months and likely to be extended further on need basis.
Consultant - Research Management– 01 post
Consultancy fee : Minimum Rs.50,000/-P.M to Maximum Rs.75,000/-PM (Based on qualification and experience)
Age : 50 Years or below
Essential Qualifications : PhD or equivalent degree of any recognized University / Institute.
Essential Experience : 3 years of post–Ph D work experience, including experience in research / laboratory management.
Job Requirements / Responsibility:
• Coordinate between CDFD Scientists, different departments of Administration (including EMPC and Finance and Accounts), and Funding Agencies for submission of various reports, financial statements, and other documentation for extra mural projects.
• Assistance in writing and management of multi-institutional / programe grants and agreements related to such grants.
• Liaise with government agencies regarding CDFD’s research and service activities.
• Communication with external agencies including media and Press, about CDFD’s research and service activities.
• Dissemination of information on CDFD’s research and service activities through CDFD’s Official social media handles.
• Maintenance of a database archiving CDFD research services, HRD and other activities, to be used as a resource for annual reports and other compliance documents.
• Coordination of intellectual property management at CDFD.
• Liaise with various companies and institutes for translation of CDFD’s research activities
Candidates having relevant experience in the above areas will be preferred. The eligible candidates are advised to fill in the application format (as per Annexure A) and forward the same along with the following documents in PDF format email@example.com
The last date for receipt of duly filled in online applications along with the below mentioned copies of certificates is 31.05.2021 by 6 pm. Only those applications that are submitted through on line before the due date and time will be considered for further evaluation. The applicant should attach the following documents along with the application:
(i) Identity proof (Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, etc.,)
(ii) Proof of Date of birth.
(iii) Educational Qualification (from matriculation/10th class on wards; all mark sheets and certificates).
(iv) Experience Certificate/s on the letter head of the employer duly signed by the authorized signatory mentioning the details of designation, date of joining, date of relieving, salary drawn particulars.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience as per the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be eligible for interview / selection. The Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
In case large number of applications are received, the Screening Committee will screen the applications to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience. The decision of Director, CDFD in this regard is final and binding.
Waiting list as deemed fit will be maintained. Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidate in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
If the consultant wishes to resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate from CDFD.
The details of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on CDFD website and the interviews shall be through Video Conferencing mode. All the candidates are advised to indicate their ‘Gmail and skype’ account details as well as mobile phone number with whatsApp facility in the application form.
Last Date : 31.05.2021 by 6 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database