Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, formerly Nizams Orthopaedic Hospital, is a public hospital located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is an Institute under State Legislature Act under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
Post : Clinical Research Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on a plain paper) for the temporary post(s) mentioned below in the Clinical Research project A Phase II Clinical Study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of NRC-2694A in patients with recurrent Head & Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma. Protocol No: NAT2694P2 - reg
Number : SRC/AC-4/486/2019
Nature of Work : Conducting and Coordinating Clinical trials in the Department of Medical Oncology
Qualifications (Desirable & Essential) : MBBS/Pharm.D with experience of 1 to 3 years in conducting and coordinating clinical trials preferably in Oncology
Scale of Pay & total emoluments Per Month : Rs. 20,000/- Consolidated with TDS@10%
1. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
2. In case the services of a particular post are required only for a part of a' day daily, the salary payable will also be proportionately adjusted and explained at the time of interview.
3. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview or for joining the post.
4. The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (by copying on a plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
5. The Institute reserves the right to cancel any or all the posts advertised, at any time, without assigning any reason.
6. Last date for receipt of filled-in applications : 12-05-2021 16:00
7. Interview Details :
a. Date and time of Interview will be communicated over phone/email to shortlisted candidates only.
b. Place of interview: Dean’s office , Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082
8. Address to which the applications should be sent : Dean’s office Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Panjagutta, Hyderabad 500082
Name of the Principal Investigator : Dr. SADASHIVUDU GUNDETI
please mentioned post Notification no on Closed envelop Cover.
Last Date : 12-05-2021 16:00
See All Other Jobs in our Database