Tirupati Group is one of the largest and fastest growing company, providing end-to-end solutions from research to product launch with multiple manufacturing facilities based out of Paonta Sahib, a serene town based on the foothills of Himachal Pradesh, India. The group was founded way back in 2005 and has already reached a significant size of Rs. 500 Cr (approx. 80 MN USD).
Post : Project Coordinator – Research & Development
• To co-ordinate with all different vertical of R&D Departments like Nutraceutical, Pharmaceutical, Sports nutrition & Ayurveda projects deliverable & milestones.
• Planning development work for identified products & monitoring work of development team on priority basis.
• To co-ordinate with CFT Analytical Development, Production, Packaging Development, PPIC, Purchase, QA, Regulatory & Business Development for smooth functioning of developmental activities.
• Responding to queries related to new projects of respective customers.
• Verified the weekly & monthly reports of developmental activities
• Co-ordinate with BD team for formulation of new project to R&D
• Coordinating with Management for product related discussion and carrying out responsibility assigned by management from time to time.
• To ensure the availability of PIF for all project
• Communication with stakeholder to ensure timely delivery of project as per assigned Timeline.
• Must Have pharmaceutical experience.
• Well aware about the Microsoft Office.
• Good Comm. & presentation skills.
• Should be a Team Player.
Additional Information :
Experience : 6 to 10 year(s)
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Paonta Sahib - Himachal Pradesh
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th May, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database