Employees State Insurance Corporation of India is an integrated social security system tailored to provide social protection to workers,immediate dependent or family, in the organised sector, in contingencies, such as, sickness, maternity and death or disablement due to an employment injury or occupational hazard. The ESI Scheme is mainly financed by contributions raised from employees covered under the scheme and their employers, as a fixed percentage of wages.
The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a walk in interview for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist.
No. of Vacancies : 1 (General) (for one year on contract, or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier)
Qualification & Experience : Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt, or recognized institution. Three year experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in recognized institution and Registered under Ayurveda Act 1948 with the competent pharmacy council
Duties/Remuneration : To work for 5 hours a day (9 a.m to 2 p.m); Six days a week.
Rs.23117/- per month (Rupees Twenty Three Thousand One Hundred and Seventeen only) (Consolidated).
Age : Not exceeding 32 years as on 21.05.2021. Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules
DETAILS OF WALK IN INTERVIEW
Details of submission of online application.
Interested Candidates are advised to submit the application through email along with scanned copy of all the necessary documents in PDF format (should be in single Tile) to “ms- firstname.lastname@example.org”. File size should not be more than 6 MB. While sending the application through email subject should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist in the department of Ayurveda - submitted by (Name of the candidate)”. The proforma of application is attached with Annexure -II. The documents will be verified and those candidates after scrutiny will be short listed and intimation regarding the date and time of interview will be send via email. Last date of submission of application through online is on 21.05.2021, 04.00 PM, no application is entertained thereafter.
Interested candidates should attach the duly filled application form (scanned copy in PDF format) along with the following necessary documents:
a. Certificate of Senior Secondary, 10th / 12th grade.
b. Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt, or recognized institution.
c. Experience Certificate, if any from Govt/reputed private institution.
d. Caste Certificate if applicable
e. Any other relevant documents Instructions to the candidates
1. Shortlisted candidates may appear for walk in interview at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Krnakulam, Kerala after getting confirmation email from this office regarding the date and time.
2. Shortlisted candidates should bring all original documents with one set of Photo copy of all original documents, 2 passport size photograph (one affixed on the application form) and the requisite application fee at the time of interview' along with confirmation email.
3. Details of Application fee for shortlisted candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESIC Fund Account No.I payable at SBI, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
4. All communications regarding walk in interview will be done only through email.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for “walk in interview”.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
Interested candidates have to submit application form online with relevant documents to email address of this hospital ie, 'email@example.com'
Last date of submission of application through email : 21.05.2021, till 04.00 PM
Date of Walk in interview for Ayurveda Pharmacist : Will be intimated through email/website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database