For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited for the 02 (Two) Post of Retired Pharmacist (Allopathic) in CGHS , Kanpur at different Wellness Centres, on Contractual-Basis. The only retired Pharmacists (Alio.) from Central/State Government/ PSUs can apply for this vacancy which is on purely temporary basis.
(i) Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 : and
(ii) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) from a recognized university or equivalent; and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948.
Number of Vacancies : Total- 02 (Two)
Place of Posting : CGHS WC Kanpur/Gwalior Wellness Center, under control of Additional Director CGHS , Kanpur.
Remuneration : Monthly remuneration of Rs. 17000/- or last pay drawn minus pension fixed whichever is less.
Duration of appointment : For a period of 180 days only or till the regular Pharmacist joins whichever is earlier.
Age Limit : Not more than 65 years for all Categories.
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically.
2. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like provident fund, pension, gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
3. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment Central Govt. Health Services.
4. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No dearness Allowance and others allowance admissible to the Central Govt, servants shall be admissible.
5. The appointment shall be on the whole time appointment and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
6. The appointee is required to submit a declaration regarding his/her marital status.
7. Contractual employee will be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, the Pharmacist shall not draw any remuneration in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year
8. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
9. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
10. Other conditions of service will be government by relevant rule and orders issued from time to time by Govt, of India for contractual employment.
11. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material. Information, he/she will be liable to removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
12. If disciplinary proceeding in last 5 years of services is found against him/her appointment will be terminated with immediate effect.
13. Candidates are advice to fill up the application form very carefully.
The prescribed format of application form given below, all required document such as attested photocopies of proof of age, educational qualification, experience caste certificate pension document etc. to be attached with application form by applicant. Application may be sent to the Additional Director, Central Govt. Health Scheme, Plot No. 8 to 11, Ratan Lai Nagar, Kanpur-208022 by speed post/Regd.post.
The only retired Pharmacists from Central/State Government/ PSUs can apply for this vacancy. Application should reach the office of the Additional Director, CGHS, Kanpur latest by 05:00 PM on 07.06.2021.
Note:- Additional Director , CGHS Kanpur reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify after the recruitment process, if needed, without issuing any notice.
See All Other Jobs in our Database