Walk in interview for Tablet Manufacturing & Packing at UMEDICA Laboratories
UMEDICA is a part of the Amoli Group of Companies, manufacturing and exporting a wide range of formulations viz; Injectables, Tablets, Capsules, Suspensions, Dry Syrups, etc. UMEDICA offers a diverse product portfolio comprising of antibiotics, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs), analgesics, antifungal, antiviral, anti-malarials, antituberculosis agents, antihistaminics, psychotropic, antihypertensives, lipid-lowering agents, drugs for sexual dysfunction, multivitamins etc.
Tablet Manufacturing Department : Granulation / Compression / Coating)
• Position : Fresher's Trainee to Sr.Officer Level.
• Experience : Up to 5 years of relevant experience in regulatory approved plant.
• Qualification : B. Pharma / M. Pharma.
• Skill Sets: Should have sound experience of handling and troubleshooting in Granulation, Compression, Coating, documentation, QMS and audit compliance.
Tablet Packing Department
• Position : Fresher’s Trainee to Officer Level.
• Experience : Up to 3 years of relevant experience in regulatory approved plant.
• Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc /Pharma.
• Skill Sets : Should have sound experience of handling and troubleshooting in Tablet Packing Section, track and trace system for US,EU & ROW (Exposure on machine - Blister Packing Line / CVC Line / Strip Packing Machine.
Note : Those who live in Vapi,Valsad,Bhilad location they can attain interview, those who had attain in last one year they can not attain and those who are enable to attain they may share their resume on email@example.com Kindly mention the position applied for in the subject line.
Date : 29th May 2020 to 30th May 2020 (Fresher’s Can Apply With Min 60 % Marks)
Venue : Umedica Laboratories Pvt, Ltd, Vapi.
Plot No 221, II Phase GIDC Nr Morarji Circle Vapi - 396195 (Timing 9.00 AM to 3.30 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database