National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Technical Officer
Title : "Validation of COVID-19 related diagnostic kits and materials".
Stipend : Rs. 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
Essential Qualification : 1st Class Master degree in any of the following subjects : Life Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least two years research experience
Desirable : experience (Nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT-PCR) with publications in peer reviewed journals
Age Limit : 40 years
Duration : Initially for 3 Months (Extended upto next 3 months)
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai can join interview on WhatsApp/ Skype video call at scheduled time. Details Bio-Data need to be submitted in advance on email so that interview can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai. (E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Tentative date of joining is 25th May, 2020, However may be changed in view of lockdown situation.
13. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results and/or any other information.
E-mail applications are invited on or before 20.05.2020 (12.00 hrs) & shortlisted candidates interview will be held on 22.05.2020 between 11:00 hrs. to 13:00 hrs.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database