Vacancy for Pharmacist at Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sarvopchar Rugnalay
This prestigious institute was founded in 1963 by Dr. Vishnu Ganesh Vaishampayan. The Undergraduate MCI recognition for MBBS Courses was obtained in 1974. Initially a private medical college,it was overtaken by government in 1977. MCI recognition for post graduate courses was obtained in 1977.The progress of the college continues till today and now it’s one of the most recognized college for Undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in India. This college is attached to Shri Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sarvopchar Rugnalaya.(Civil Hospital) with Hospital bed strength of 733.
Post : Pharmacist
No of post : 01
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/-
Age Limit : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for reserved category
Terms and Conditions:
1) Interested candidates should apply online in the prescribed format along with the email ID mentioned in the advertisement only on 23-5 2020 to 27-5-2020 and the required educational qualification and experience as mentioned in the advertisement (if required). These documents should be submitted in a single PDF file, the application received after the deadline will not be considered. It should also be noted that the application will not be accepted by post, courier or in person.
2) Selection list will be made according to the merit of the last year of post graduate educational qualification for selection from the application received for these posts.
3) The list of eligible and selected candidates will be published on the website vmgmc.edu.in on 30-5-2020.
4) Selected candidates will be appointed in COVID BLOCK for COVID patients.
5) All the above contract posts will be initially appointed for three months and then re-appointed as required. These posts are for honorarium and as Coving-19 is contagious, the appointment will be terminated and no further appointment will be made if the outbreak of the disease is reduced or the Coving-19 treatment room in the hospital is closed.
6) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post. Also, no criminal case has been filed against the applicant.
7) All rights to change the number of vacancies, social reservation as required. Incumbent, Dr. Vaishampayan Smriti Government Medical College and Shri. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj General Hospital, Solapur.
8) Along with the application in the prescribed form- 1) Proof of age (SSC certificate, passport, age and nationality certificate, age certificate.), 2) Degree / diploma certificate, 3) Quality certificate of highest educational qualification (Mark memo) 4) Council registration certificate, 5) Experience Certificate (as required), 6) Aadhar Card / Voting Card, 7) Caste and Caste Validity Certificate. 8) Non Criminal Certificate. (As required)
9) Caste and Caste Validity Certificate as required, Non Criminal Certificate (as required) is mandatory. Candidates who do not have caste validity certificate will be counted in the open category.
10) As there will be no interview and application will be accepted by email, no candidate should visit the office in person.
11) No claim can be made regarding re-appointment of selected candidates, inclusion in regular government service or service protection by the government.
12) Full authority of recruitment process, reduction or increase of posts, amendment in reservation, cancellation of recruitment process, change in terms and conditions etc. All rights reserved, Dr. Vaishampayan Smriti Government Medical College and Shri. Reserved by Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj General Hospital, Solapur.
13) It will be the responsibility of the candidate himself to arrange accommodation for the selected candidates.
14) Candidates should adopt the following method to participate in this process. Creating the completed application in a single PDF file with all the required documents. Apply by email only in the given form.
Candidates should keep a print of the Email.
Last Date : 27th May, 2020
E-Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database